This Delicious Keto Zucchini Bread will become your new favorite. It can pass as a moist cake. Full of warm spices and aromatic vanilla, the only thing missing from this treat is the carbs LOL.
When served warm, the aromatic bouquet of Nutmeg and Vanilla fill the house with irresistible smells. The texture of this Low Carb Zucchini Bread is fluffy, soft and spongy...every bite is decadent.
Is Keto Zucchini Bread Healthy?
Yes, this delicious Keto Zucchini Bread uses Swerve instead of Sugar and Almond and Coconut Flour instead of All Purpose flour making it Gluten Free. Oh and we can't forget the main ingredient Zucchini - rich in Antioxidants, Nutrients and widely known to reduce blood sugar levels.
What is Swerve?
Swerve is a delicious natural alternative sweetener that measures cup-for-cup just like sugar. Swerve is made from ingredients found in select fruits and starchy root vegetables, and contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or flavors. It is zero calories, non glycemic and safe for those living with diabetes, since it has no effect on blood glucose or insulin levels.
Swerve is one of my favorite Food Swaps, I use it all the time when cooking. Healthy Alternative Food Swaps are some of the best kept secrets in cooking and on that note whenever I find a new Food Swap I alway make a note of it so I can use it in my cooking. I have compiled a list of my favorite healthy low carb food swaps get it FREE by clicking this hyper link I will email it right to your inbox.
Is Swerve Pet Friendly?
I had to verify this on their website and happily yes Swerve is pet friendly. I have 2 crazy Boxers that love sweet treats and they have a habit of counter surfing so I have to be careful and of course I love to share with them, so if you are like me feel free to give your furry friend a taste.
How Many Calories are in this Delicious Keto Zucchini Bread?
One slice of this Low Carb Zucchini Bread contains 205 calories. A typical non keto zucchini bread usually has about 350 calories a slice and 15 grams of fat so there is a considerable savings in Fat and Calories with this recipe without sacrificing the flavor. Even your non Keto friends will love this bread.
How Many Carbs are in this Easy Zucchini Bread Recipe?
This delicious Keto Zucchini Bread has only 6.6 grams of Carbs per serving. Perfect if you are following a Keto or Low Carb Diet or watching your carbs due to a health issue like Diabetes.
These Tik Tok Leggings will make your Butt Look Amazing..you have to get them!
Are you Carb Conscious?
This recipe uses Almond Flour and Coconut Flour in place of regular flour. Almond Flour and Coconut Flour are great alternatives to traditional Wheat Flour. They are low in carbs, packed with nutrients and have a slightly sweeter taste. Almond Flour and Coconut Flour may provide more health benefits than traditional wheat flour such as reducing "bad" LDL cholesterol and insulin resistance.
Why is eating Low Carb better for you?
When you consume carbohydrates, they are converted into simple sugars known as glucose in your bloodstream. They are your main fuel source. Without sufficient carbs available as fuel, your body will start burning fat to keep you moving. Basically lowering your Carb intake will make it easier to burn fat and lose weight.
Why is everyone trying Low Carb and Keto?
Lowering your carbs to below 100 grams per day is beneficial for weightloss and also promotes overall good health, energy and vitality. The Keto Diet limits your intake of carbs to less than 50 grams per day and eliminates junk and processed foods allowing you to eat clean, whole food for better overall health and wellness.
I follow the Weight Watchers program and incorporate low carb, so it is a blend of both. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of food that is the only way you are going to discover your best healthy life.
What are the Top Benefits of Eating Low Carb Foods?
- When you eat food Lower in Carbs it reduces your appetite which in turn causes you to consume fewer calories.
- Quickstart to Weightloss
- Reduces harmful abdominal fat.
- Reduces Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels
Whenever I fall off the wagon which always seems to be around this time of the year after the Holidays I follow a 30 Day Low Carb/Keto Meal Plan and I can drop 5 pounds in the first 5 days. Within the first week I can usually button my jeans again without passing out from sucking in my stomach.
I am a perpetual Weight Watcher but sometimes my body needs a change to switch it up which is why I like to give myself a 30 day Low Carb challenge for a fresh start.
If you are looking for a Healthy and Tasty way to lose serious pounds without counting calories or exercising then this simple program is perfect for you.
The program will give you everything you need to jumpstart 2021. Here are the resources that come with the program:
- 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which contains over 90 Low Carb Recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks
- Your weekly shopping list
- Quickstart Salad and Dressing Recipes
- Calm - Meditation Guide
- Easy Keto Dessert Recipes
- Plus everything is electronic with this program which mean you will have Instant Access to it, you will be able to read it on your tablet, laptop or smartphone. I like to set up my tablet in the kitchen to follow the recipes so there is no need to print anything.
- The BEST part...I am able to get you access to this program today for only $7.97 - that is cheaper than one trip at the drive through. Do not wait you are worth it!
Is this Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread Gluten Free?
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Smart Points System.
This Easy Low Carb Zucchini Bread Recipe is only 5 Smart Points for one slice. Weight Watchers has 3 New Programs right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Grab a copy of my new Fat Burning Recipes Meal Planner Here!!
I go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan and when I plateau I do my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again...... If you want to see new WW Food Lists for each plan just click Here...
If you Love Low Carb Sweet Treats..Make sure you check out these other Yummy Recipes...
Don't forget to treat yourself to a Nice Outfit as the Pounds drop off...Check out SHEIN Super Deals!
Need Comfortable and Stylish Activewear? Check out Evolve for more great deals...
How should I serve this Keto Zucchini Bread with Almond Flour?
I like it served warm and fresh right out of the oven with a dollop of whipped cream. If you don't eat it fresh out of the oven and are saving it for a mid afternoon snack or after dinner dessert just throw a slice in the Air Fryer or Toaster oven for a few minutes to warm it up.
Keto Zucchini Bread with Cream Cheese is also a tasty option. If you don't have cream cheese handy you can use a creamy mascarpone as a spread.
If you like chocolate like me I grab a piece of sugar free chocolate and use my potato peeler to make delicate chocolate shavings to added to the whipped cream for a chocolate zucchini bread flavor.
How to Make a Zucchini Bread Parfait..
If you are trying to cut calories and don't want to eat an entire slice try this easy Parfait idea. Take a shot glass and cut small pieces of your Zucchini Loaf and layer them in the shot glass with the cake/bread and then a layer of whipped cream and keep alternating.
You can sprinkle in a couple of crushed walnuts and then refrigerate. It becomes to perfect little after dinner treat when you are looking for something sweet.
How do I Cook this Delicious Keto Zucchini Loaf?
This Low Carb Zucchini Bread is super easy to make, just pop it into the oven for 60 minutes at 350 Degrees F.
What Kitchen Tools do I need to Bake Homemade Zucchini Bread?
Ingredients to Make Delicious Keto Zucchini Bread:
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- ⅔ Cup of Swerve
- ½ Cup of Golden Milled Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- ¾ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ¾ Teaspoon of Salt
- 6 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ Teaspoon of Stevia
- 1 Medium Zucchini - do not peel the Zucchini just make sure you wash it so it is clean, shred it with a hand grater, make a nice pile of the shredded Zucchini and then use a paper towel to pat out some of the excess moisture.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F, Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Almond Flour, Swerve, Flaxseed, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Baking Soda and Salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Cream, Vanilla Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Stevia and Zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Before you go... Don't miss out on these Awesome Smoothies....Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.