This Delicious Weight Watchers Zucchini Bread with Almond Flour will become your new favorite. Keto and low carb friendly, it can pass as a moist cake. All you will need is 10 minutes of prep time.
Full of warm spices and aromatic vanilla, and only 5 WW personal points for a savory slice.
Unlike refined grains, keto zucchini bread with almond flour and coconut flour contains phytonutrients as well as other vitamins and minerals that are important for supporting your immune system.
This simple almond flour zucchini bread recipe also gives you the added nutrient benefits from the zucchini.
When served warm, the aromatic bouquet of Nutmeg and Vanilla fill the house with irresistible smells. The texture of this Low Carb Zucchini Bread is fluffy, soft and spongy...every bite is decadent.
Why make this recipe?
- Weight Watcher Friendly - Only 5 Smart Points for one slice of this low carb bread.
- Mouth watering low carb dessert - that is not easy to find!
- Easy to Make - Only a handful simple ingredients for the best keto friendly zucchini bread.
- Budget friendly - cost less than $20.00 to prepare.
- Aroma - your house will smell amazing while this savory zucchini loaf is baking in the oven. Everyone will be heading for the kitchen.
Ingredients needed to make Delicious Keto Zucchini Bread:
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- ⅔ Cup of Swerve or Monkfruit Sweetener
- ½ Cup of Golden Milled Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- ¾ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ¾ Teaspoon of Salt
- 6 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ Teaspoon of Stevia
- 1 Medium Zucchini - do not peel the Zucchini just make sure you wash it so it is clean, shred it with a hand grater, make a nice pile of the shredded Zucchini and then use a paper towel to pat out some of the excess moisture.
How to make this recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F, Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Almond Flour, Swerve, Flaxseed, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Baking Soda and Salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Cream, Vanilla Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Stevia and Zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- After grating the zucchini make sure you pat it dry with a paper towel to absorb the excess moisture.
- Since this is a homemade recipe for zucchini bread it has no preservatives. That is the advantage of preparing your own low calorie zucchini dessert recipe. But the disadvantage is that it will only last 3-4 days stored properly in a bread box. So eat it fast or freeze the slices to last longer.
- For a fun icing take ⅔ cup of semi sweet chocolate chips and ½ cup of creamy peanut butter and place in a saucepan over low heat. Melt into a smooth icing and spread on top of you keto zucchini cake.
This WW friendly zucchini bread contains 6.6 grams of carbs for one slice.
One slice of this Weight Watchers gluten free bread is around 205 calories.C
Freezing leftover zucchini bread is a great idea. Wrap it in foil, place it in a freezer bag and freeze it; bread lasts for up to 6 months in the freezer.
If you'd like to thaw an entire loaf of zucchini bread, you can simply let it defrost on the counter, where it should thaw within about 3 hours. However, take note that if you plan on thawing your zucchini bread on the counter, it should be eaten within 2 days. You can defrost a single slice in the microwave for 30 seconds or you can air fry your zucchini slice for one minute.
You do not peel the zucchini – Yes, it's tempting to remove the zucchini's skin, but there is no need to do that. Zucchini melts into the bread, so peeling is not necessary.
There are numerous low carb options but I love using whipped cream, melted butter, fresh berries or whipped cream cheese.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Smart Points System.
This Easy Low Carb Zucchini Bread Recipe is only 5 Smart Points for one slice. Weight Watchers has some great programs right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Is Keto Zucchini Bread Healthy?
Yes, this delicious Keto Zucchini Bread uses Swerve instead of Sugar and Almond and Coconut Flour instead of All Purpose flour making it Gluten Free. Oh and we can't forget the main ingredient Zucchini - rich in Antioxidants, Nutrients and widely known to reduce blood sugar levels.
What is Swerve?
Swerve is a delicious natural alternative sweetener that measures cup-for-cup just like sugar. Swerve is made from ingredients found in select fruits and starchy root vegetables, and contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or flavors. It is zero calories, non glycemic and safe for those living with diabetes, since it has no effect on blood glucose or insulin levels.
Swerve is one of my favorite Food Swaps, I use it all the time when cooking. Healthy Alternative Food Swaps are some of the best kept secrets in cooking and on that note whenever I find a new Food Swap I alway make a note of it so I can use it in my cooking. I have compiled a list of my favorite healthy low carb food swaps get it FREE by clicking this hyper link I will email it right to your inbox.
Is Swerve Pet Friendly?
I had to verify this on their website and happily yes Swerve is pet friendly. I have 2 crazy Boxers that love sweet treats and they have a habit of counter surfing so I have to be careful and of course I love to share with them, so if you are like me feel free to give your furry friend a taste.
I follow the Weight Watchers program and incorporate low carb, so it is a blend of both. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of food that is the only way you are going to discover your best healthy life.
Is this Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread Gluten Free?
If you Love Low Carb Sweet Treats..Make sure you check out these other Yummy Recipes...
How should I serve this Keto Zucchini Bread with Almond Flour?
I like it served warm and fresh right out of the oven with a dollop of whipped cream. If you don't eat it fresh out of the oven and are saving it for a mid afternoon snack or after dinner dessert just throw a slice in the Air Fryer or Toaster oven for a few minutes to warm it up.
Keto Zucchini Bread with Cream Cheese is also a tasty option. If you don't have cream cheese handy you can use a creamy mascarpone as a spread.
If you like chocolate like me I grab a piece of sugar free chocolate and use my potato peeler to make delicate chocolate shavings to added to the whipped cream for a chocolate zucchini bread flavor.
How to Make a Zucchini Bread Parfait..
If you are trying to cut calories and don't want to eat an entire slice try this easy Parfait idea. Take a shot glass and cut small pieces of your Zucchini Loaf and layer them in the shot glass with the cake/bread and then a layer of whipped cream and keep alternating.
You can sprinkle in a couple of crushed walnuts and then refrigerate. It becomes to perfect little after dinner treat when you are looking for something sweet.
How do I Cook this Delicious Keto Zucchini Loaf?
This Low Carb Zucchini Bread is super easy to make, just pop it into the oven for 60 minutes at 350 Degrees F.
What Kitchen Tools do I need to Bake Homemade Zucchini Bread?
Check out these Weight Watchers Tips and Recipes:
Grab a Free Copy of My Easy Keto Desserts Here
Print your WW Zucchini Bread Recipe BelowPrint
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb 30 Day Meal Plan to jump-start your weight-loss. Lose up to 5 lbs in the first week.