If you're a fan of Disney World, you've probably heard of the famous Disneyworld Num Num cookies.
These cookies have become a fan favorite at Disney parks and are known for their delicious, gooey center and crispy exterior. And now, with this healthy copycat recipe, you can enjoy these amazing cookies right from the comfort of your own home!
I love browsing through recipes on Pinterest and I keep seeing photos of these Jack Jack Num Num Cookies and they look delicious.
Disney World Num Num cookies are some of the most popular cookies in the world, and for good reason.
These cookies are made with high-quality ingredients and are baked to perfection, creating a deliciously rich and indulgent treat. And with this healthy copycat recipe, you can enjoy all of the same amazing flavors and textures without any of the guilt!
One of the best things about these num num cookies is how easy and fun they are to make. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic baking tools, you can whip up a batch of these delicious cookies in no time.
And since they are healthier than the original recipe, you can feel good about indulging in a treat that won't derail your healthy eating goals.
So, whether you're a die-hard Disney fan or just someone who loves a good cookie, this healthy copycat Jack Jack Num Num cookie recipe is a must-try. With its perfect balance of sweetness and crunch, you'll be able to enjoy all of the flavors of the original cookie while still sticking to your healthy lifestyle.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your baking supplies and get ready to create a batch of these amazing cookies today!
You only need 20 minutes to prepare this fun Disneyland food recipe.
I read through a couple of the recipes online and could see this cookie was not exactly low calorie or healthy.
I decided I would take this Disney num num cookie recipe and swap in some healthier ingredients like Almond Flour in place of the All Purpose Flour. Then swap in Swerve in place of the granulated sugar for a healthy num num cookie.
The outcome was what I call happy jack cookies, chewy, chocolatey and delicious!
They tasted amazing and were the perfect Num Num snackables. Kind of like giant Jack Jack chocolate chip cookies.
I may have taken them out a couple of minutes too early and they sunk slightly in the middle but the flavor was perfect. Crispy on the outside and chocolaty chewy gooey in the middle. A healthy style Dessert Yum!
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out on this healthy style Jack Jack cookie recipe!
- Weight Watcher Friendly - I know you are thinking there is no way these can be Weight Watcher friendly but the reality is you can eat anything on Weight Watchers. This Jack Jack cookie recipe comes in at about 23 points on my WW app for one jumbo cookie - clearly I am not going to eat that many points, so what I do is just cut the cookie into 4 pieces making it a 6 point dessert per piece. Since these are so large one ¼ satisfies the sweet tooth.
- Mouth watering healthy dessert - that's not easy to find!
- Easy to Make - these Incredibles Num Num cookies can be baked and served in under 30 minutes.
- Budget Friendly - costs less than $20.00 to prepare.
- Kid Friendly - A Disneyland food recipe that contains chocolate chips - that's all you need to say and the kids will be waiting at the table!
Ingredients needed and Substitutions:
Here are the Ingredients I Used:
- 1 Cup of Cold Butter Cubed
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of Swerve
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¾ Cups of Almond Flour
- 3 Tablespoons of Corn Starch
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips - for an even healthier version you can use Lily's keto friendly chips.
- 1 Cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunks
How to make this recipe:
1 - Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
2 - In a large bowl mix together Butter, Brown Sugar and Swerve for 3 minutes on Medium Speed.
3 - Add in Eggs and Vanilla Extract and continuing mixing.
4 - Mix in Almond Flour, Cornstarch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt until all incorporated.
5 - Add in Mini Chocolate Chips and ½ Cup of the Chocolate Chunks and finish mixing all together.
6 - Place Cupcake holders in baking pan.
7 - Pour ½ cup of dough into cupcake holders and then press down dough gently
8 - Press in a couple of the Chocolate Chunks to the top of each dough round.
9 - Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
10 - Let them cool for 5 minutes and then serve warm
Grab a Cold Glass of Milk and Enjoy!
- If you are a chocolate lover try making double chocolate Jack Jack nom nom cookies by adding in a ½ cup of natural unsweetened cocoa powder to your recipe ingredients.
- Are you a coconut lover? Add in ½ cup of coconut flakes for a light and crispy chocolate chip cookie dessert.
- Tossing in some cranberries and raisins will add a punch of healthy sweetness making it a Weight Watchers approved dessert recipe.
- If you are feeling really adventurous add in all of the above for the ultimate loaded Jack Jack chocolate chip cookies!
You can buy the original Jack Jack Num Num cookies at Walt Disney World. Go to Disney's Hollywood Studios in the Pixar Studio-inspired cul de sac near the entrance to Toy Story Land. Look for the Market stand outside of One Man's Dream, next to Joffrey's coffee counter.
Disneyland cookies retail for about $6.00 per cookie, which is a bargain when you consider that each weighs nearly half a pound. Oh and you are limited to six cookies per person.
Bakery or homemade cookies can be stored at room temperature two to three weeks when stored in an air tight container.
Bakery or homemade cookies can be stored in a refrigerator for two to three weeks when placed in an air tight container.
Psst...Want some more Healthy Dessert Recipes? I am giving away FREE copies of my new Recipe E-Book for a Limited Time - Just click HERE to get your copy of Easy Keto Desserts...
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb 30 Day Meal Plan to jump-start your weight-loss. Lose up to 5 lbs in the first week.