A Healthy Style Jack Jack Cookie Num Nums Recipe
- 1 cup of Cold Butter Cubed
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 cup of Swerve
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 3/4 cups of Almond Flour
- 3 Tablespoons of Corn Starch
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat - Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
- Mix - In a large bowl mix together Butter, Brown Sugar and Swerve for 3 minutes on Medium Speed.
- Mix - Add in Eggs and Vanilla Extract and continuing mixing.
- Mix - Mix in Almond Flour, Cornstarch, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt until all incorporated.
- Mix - Add in Mini Chocolate Chips and 1/2 Cup of the Chocolate Chunks and finish mixing all together.
- Assemble - Place Cupcake holders in baking pan.
- Pour - Pour 1/2 cup of dough into cupcake holders and then press down dough gently
- Topping - Press in a couple of the Chocolate Chunks to the top of each dough round.
- Bake - Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool - Let them cool for 5 minutes and then serve warm
- If you are a chocolate lover try making double chocolate Jack Jack nom nom cookies by adding in a 1/2 cup of natural unsweetened cocoa powder to your recipe ingredients.
- Are you a coconut lover? Add in 1/2 cup of coconut flakes for a light and crispy chocolate chip cookie dessert.
- Tossing in some cranberries and raisins will add a punch of healthy sweetness making it a Weight Watchers approved dessert recipe.
- If you are feeling really adventurous add in all of the above for the ultimate loaded Jack Jack chocolate chip cookies!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 461
- Sugar: 27.9 g
- Sodium: 168.9 mg
- Fat: 26.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.3 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
- Cholesterol: 71.7 mg