This super simple 7 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe makes the perfect Yummy Dessert or a filling snack.
These low carb peanut butter cookies can be prepped in 5 minutes and no one would even suspect they are keto-friendly and gluten-free.
Can you eat cookies on a low carb diet? Of course you can! If you deprive yourself you will never be able to stick to any diet. The key to a successful Low Carb diet is to be able to eat anything you want by learning some easy Low Carb ingredient swaps.
If you Love Keto Sweet Treats check out these other Easy Recipes...
- Paleo Snickerdoodles
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Keto Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Avocado Shake
- Keto Zucchini Bread
Why you will love these perfect peanut butter cookies..
First of all, you don't want to miss out on this fan favorite recipe!
- Weight Watcher Friendly - Only 5 Smart Points
- Mouth watering low carb dessert - those are not easy to find!
- Easy to make - requires only 7 ingredients and less that 15 minutes to make.
- Kid-friendly - these crispy crunchy peanut butter cookies are so simple to prepare the whole family will want to bake. Oh and the kids love making the criss cross designs with the fork.
- Budget friendly - costs less than $20.00 to prepare.
- Aroma - fresh baked peanut butter cookies will have everyone headed to the kitchen.
Ingredients you will need and Substitutions:
- No Sugar added Peanut Butter - you can use your favorite brand. If you don't have peanut butter you can swap with PBFit Powder for less calories. Use ½ cup of the PBFit Powder to replace the peanut butter.
- Almond Flour - if you don't have almond flour you can swap with Coconut Flour. Benefits of baking with coconut flour vs.almond flour - both are low carb, keto friendly but coconut flour tends to be cheaper in cost and has less fat than almond flour.
- Vanilla Extract
- Sea Salt
How to make these Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper . Place all of the ingredients, except for the salt, in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. You will have a perfect batch of keto peanut butter cookie dough.
- Drop tablespoons of the dough on the baking sheet, gently press down to flatten them, and then press down on them with a fork to leave a crosshatch pattern on top.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the edges are set and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 1o minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle the Sea Salt over the cookies before serving.
See my latest videos:
- If you are a chocolate lover just add 2 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Power and some Sugar Free Chocolate Chips to the batter to make a sweet Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie.
- For a chewy low carb peanut butter cookie you can add in 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- To keep your cookies from fusing together on your baking sheet and turning into one giant cookie try placing your almond flour peanut butter cookie dough dollops in alternating rows on your baking sheet. For example, place three cookies in the first row, two in the second, three in the third, two in the fourth, and so on. Your cookies will be perfect every time.
- For extra crispy peanut butter cookies bake an additional 5 minutes.
All natural peanut butter is a really good Low Carb food. It is high in healthy fats, has a moderate amount of protein and a high amount of fiber. A 2 tablespoon serving has only 3.5 grams of net carbs.
These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies have only 2.1 grams of carbs for one serving. A delectable crispy crumbly low carb treat.
If you are counting calories then you will be happy to know that these easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookies have only 167 calories per serving.
Fresh out of the oven, homemade baked goods made with almond flour tend to be extremely soft and delicate. To avoid having them break or crumble, let them sit on the baking sheet and cool for 30 minutes before transferring them to a rack to cool completely.
You can turn these simple keto peanut butter cookies into lots of fun treats. Try adding some cream cheese in between two cookies to make a peanut butter cookie sandwich. Add some oatmeal to the mix and make keto peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Add coconut flakes to make keto coconut peanut butter cookies.
My favorite is adding a sugar free chocolate kiss on top of the cookie to make a keto peanut butter kiss cookie.
Is the Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Vegan Friendly?
It sure is, no need to worry about serving these to your Vegan friends.
Are these Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Gluten Free?
These scrumptious low carb peanut butter cookies are Gluten Free. So if you are following a Gluten Free Diet no worries, enjoy the healthy cookie.
What Kitchen Tools do I need for This Easy Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe?
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Smart Points System.
This Easy Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Bread Recipe is only 5 Smart Points for one cookie. Weight Watchers has 3 New Programs right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
I go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan and when I plateau I do my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again…… If you want to see the new WW Food Lists for each plan just click Here…
Check out these Tasty Recipes:
Don't Forget your FREE Easy Keto Desserts Recipe Book!
Print your Keto Peanut Butter Recipe below..Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Hey, before you go make sure you grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb/Keto Meal Plan..Detox from sugar and jumpstart weight loss and boost your immune system...