This super simple 7 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe makes the perfect Yummy Dessert or a filling snack. These cookies can be whipped up in minutes and no one would even suspect they are keto-friendly and gluten-free.
- 4.4 ounces of Salted, No Sugar added Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup of Stevia
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all of the ingredients, except for the salt, in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Drop tablespoons of the dough on the baking sheet, gently press down to flatten them, and then press down on them with a fork to leave a crosshatch pattern on top.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the edges are set and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 1o minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle the Sea Salt over the cookies before serving.
- If you are a chocolate lover just add 2 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Power and some Sugar Free Chocolate Chips to the batter to make a sweet Keto Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie.
- For a chewy low carb peanut butter cookie you can add in 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- To keep your cookies from fusing together on your baking sheet and turning into one giant cookie try placing your almond flour peanut butter cookie dough dollops in alternating rows on your baking sheet. For example, place three cookies in the first row, two in the second, three in the third, two in the fourth, and so on. Your cookies will be perfect every time.
- For extra crispy peanut butter cookies bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 212.1 mg
- Fat: 13.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.1 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 26.8 mg
Keywords: Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb