In the hustle and bustle of our daily lives, it's easy to forget that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
We've all been there - rushing to get the kids ready for school, struggling to make it to that early morning meeting, or simply feeling the pressure of a jam-packed schedule.
But fret not, dear readers, because we've got the perfect solution to those chaotic mornings – our easy, no-bake Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffins!
Peanut butter enthusiasts, rejoice, for this delectable recipe is about to become your morning savior.
Whether you're a parent on the go or a professional with a demanding schedule, these muffins are tailored for those busy mornings when you need a quick, energizing, and wholesome breakfast.
But that's not all - they also double as a healthy snack option for those midday cravings.
In this blog post, we'll guide you through an easy recipe that will have you whipping up these muffins in no time.
They're the ideal solution for health-conscious individuals who refuse to compromise on flavor and nutrition.
These Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffins are not only a breeze to prepare but also packed with the goodness of peanut butter, making them a tasty and satisfying way to kickstart your day.
So, if you're searching for an easy breakfast recipe that can double as a healthy snack, look no further. Let's dive into this scrumptious, no-bake Peanut Butter Breakfast Muffin recipe that will make your busy mornings a whole lot better!
Make sure try some of my other popular healthy Weight Watcher recipes. Low Calorie Wendy's Frosty, 3 Ingredient Cinnamon Muffins , Mini DASH Chaffles, Air Fryer Beignets and The WW Zero Point Apple Crisp Chips.
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out on this easy low carb breakfast muffin recipe!
Weight Watcher Friendly - This simple breakfast muffin recipe is only 1 ½ points for a 1 delicious muffin on my WW Plan.
Since the new Weight Watchers plan is personalized you will have to input the ingredients used into your WW app to get your exact points.
Easy to Make - These little energy bites require only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time.
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
Powdered Peanut Butter - For this recipe we used Sugar Free PBFit Peanut Butter Powder. The sugar free contains Erythritol and if you are not a fan of that ingredient then use the Organic PBFit Peanut Butter Powder.
Rolled Oats - Bob's Red Mill Old Fashioned Rolled Oats - Whole Grain were used for this healthy breakfast muffins recipe.
Sea Salt - Celtic Sea Salt is my go to salt for all of my recipes. I like wholesome ingredients!
Tasty Variations - A great way to jazz up these easy snacks would be to add a handful of dark chocolate's chips into the mixture as well as a dollop of almond butter.
How to Make Easy Breakfast Muffins
1: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered peanut butter, protein powder, and sea salt. Stir in enough water to create a texture similar to traditional peanut butter, 1 ¼ to 1 ⅓ cups. Stir in the oats.
2: Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Divide the peanut butter mixture evenly among the paper liners, pressing firmly to fill the cups.
Freeze for at least one hour. You can use a 6 cup muffin tin and fill the paper liners to the top for a larger 3 point muffin.
3: Serving size is one muffin.
Watch the How to Make No Bake Muffins Video Here..
PB2 Fit Peanut Butter Powder is a powdered peanut butter product that is made by pressing the oil out of roasted peanuts and then grinding them into a fine powder. It's an excellent choice for no-bake breakfast muffins because it provides the rich, nutty flavor of traditional peanut butter with significantly fewer calories and less fat. This means you can enjoy the delicious taste of peanut butter without the extra calories and fat content, making your muffins a healthier breakfast option.
Absolutely! No-bake breakfast muffins are highly customizable. You can add a variety of ingredients to suit your taste and nutritional preferences. Here are some ideas:
Fruit: Add diced apples, berries, or sliced bananas for a fruity twist.
Nuts and Seeds: Mix in chopped nuts like almonds or walnuts, or sprinkle chia seeds or sunflower seeds for extra texture and nutrition.
Sweeteners: Adjust the sweetness by adding honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar.
Spices: Enhance the flavor with spices like cinnamon or vanilla extract.
Protein: Boost the protein content by adding protein powder or Greek yogurt.
Individually Wrap: To prevent the muffins from sticking together and to maintain their shape, it's a good idea to individually wrap each muffin. You can use plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or parchment paper. After wrapping each muffin, place them in an airtight container or a large resealable freezer bag. Make sure to remove as much air as possible from the bag to prevent freezer burn.
- Gather Your Ingredients: Ensure you have all your ingredients ready to streamline the process. You'll need PB2 Peanut Butter Powder, rolled oats, chocolate protein powder, and a few other items for flavor.
- Choose the Right Protein Powder: Select a high-quality chocolate protein powder with minimal sugar and fat content. Check the label to ensure it's Weight Watchers-friendly.
- Use Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats: Opt for old-fashioned oats as they provide a hearty texture and help hold the muffins together.
- Add Fresh Fruit: Consider adding diced bananas, strawberries, or blueberries for a natural sweetness and a burst of fresh flavor.
- Control Sweetness: If your protein powder is sweetened, be mindful of adding extra sweeteners. You may not need as much sugar or sweetener as you think.
- Consistency Matters: Mix your wet and dry ingredients thoroughly to ensure a consistent texture. This will help the muffins hold together without being too crumbly.
- Balance Wet and Dry Ingredients: If the mixture appears too wet, add more oats or protein powder. If it's too dry, add a touch of almond milk or yogurt to achieve the right consistency.
- Use a Silicone Mold: Silicone muffin molds are ideal for no-bake muffins. They make it easy to remove the muffins without sticking.
- Chill the Mixture: Refrigerate the mixture for at least 30 minutes before shaping it into muffins. This makes it easier to work with and helps the flavors meld.
- Portion Control: Use a cookie scoop or a measuring cup to portion out the muffins evenly. This ensures consistent serving sizes for better calorie and point tracking.
- Customize Flavors: Add a pinch of cinnamon, vanilla extract, or a dash of sea salt to enhance the flavor of your muffins.
- Top with Extras: Sprinkle some extra chopped nuts, cocoa nibs, or mini chocolate chips on top for a delightful finish.
- Proper Storage: Store the muffins in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer to keep them fresh and prevent them from drying out.
- Experiment with Toppings: Consider topping the muffins with a dollop of Greek yogurt, a drizzle of honey, or a few fresh berries when serving for added pizzazz.
- Track Your Points: If you're following the Weight Watchers program, keep track of the points for each muffin to stay within your daily limits.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Points System.
This Weight Watchers breakfast recipe recipe is only 1 ½ Points on my app for 1 healthy breakfast muffin.
Weight Watchers has a new individualized program right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Just plug the ingredients into your WW app to confirm the points for your individual program.
Make sure you check out my Newbie WW Tips and Tricks Guide if you are just getting started.
If you are planning to travel soon make sure you check out my 100 Tips for healthy eating on the go.
I used to go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan prior to the new program and whenever I hit a plateau I did my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again, so if you feel stuck try it!
Embark on a transformative culinary journey with '30 Days of Fat Burning Recipes,' a meticulously crafted guide written by the expert author and food blogger, Susan from Sueseaqpi.com. This comprehensive book seamlessly blends a 30-day meal plan with over 90 delectable low carb recipes, making it an indispensable companion for anyone looking to embrace the keto lifestyle. Susan not only demystifies the world of keto but also imparts invaluable lifestyle tips, acting as your trusted companion on the journey toward success in adopting a low carb lifestyle.
If you are impatient like me... blog visitors can get instant access to the digital download version today for only $1.00 just click here...
More recipes you will love!
Stay Hydrated with Piurify Hydrogen Water BottlesPrint
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Want to stay connected? Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE HERE...