Rich and creamy meets sweet and salty. The mouth watering flavor of these no bake cookie dough bites are made with a mixture of creamy cashew and honey almond butters coated with a hard shell of sea salted chocolate.
No need to turn on the oven, these are super easy to make and you only need 15 minutes to prepare. They're the perfect guilt free dessert to serve as an after dinner sweet treat or a midday day energy boost.
Feel free to experiment with different nut butters and chips. Use whatever you have on hand. This easy keto recipe is extremely versatile and will be sure to impress no matter what combination you choose.
If you make sure your chocolate chips are dairy-free by using Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, then these skinny cookie dough bites are vegan too.
This recipe is perfect to make and then crumble into some homemade keto mason jar ice cream.
If you love simple healthy desserts make sure you check out my Wendy's Low Calorie Frosty, Three Ingredient Cinnamon Muffins, Easy Air Fryer Chocolate Cake , 3 Point WW Muffin or my favorite Air Fryer Hushpuppies.
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out this super easy no bake edible cookie dough bites recipe!
- Weight Watcher Friendly - This easy low carb vegan cookie dough bites recipe is only 9 points for one extra large cookie dough bar on my WW Plan when you slice them into 16 squares. If you slice into 24 smaller snack bites they are only 6 points.
- Since the new Weight Watchers plan is personalized you will have to input the ingredients used into your WW app to get your exact points.
- Easy to make - These low calorie edible frozen cookie dough bites require no cooking and only 15 minutes to prepare.
- Kid Friendly - These healthy vegan cookie dough bars are so fudge and creamy with a dusting of sea salt the kids won't even know you are feeding them a healthy vegan candy bar.
- Oh and the best part is you freeze the cookie dough bites so they are always ready for a quick after school snack.
- Budget Friendly - These healthy vegan cookie dough squares cost less than $20.00 to prepare and there is enough to feed the whole family.
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
- Almond Butter - For this recipe I used Justin's Honey Almond Butter. You can swap with peanut butter or a hazelnut butter or even Nutella if you want to try different flavors.
- Cashew Butter - Julie's Real Cashew Butter was my brand of choice for this recipe. It is smooth and creamy, gluten free and Paleo.
- Lily's Dark Chocolate Baking Chips - I like using these chips as they are sweetened with Stevia making them low carb and keto friendly.
- Sea Salt - My favorite for recipes is Celtic Sea Salt but you can use any brand.
- Coconut Flour - Try using an organic flour like Anthony's Premium Organic Coconut Flour.
- Almond Flour - Anthony's Organic Almond Flour is perfect for this recipe.
How to prepare Healthy Cookie Dough Bites:
1: Grab a large mixing bowl and add your cashew butter, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut flour, almond flour and mix together.
2: When mixed well add a pinch of sea salt and a handful of chocolate chips and mix again.
3: Take your dough and flatten in a square baking tray and then place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4: Once your dough is firm you can make your chocolate layer by melting one cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave for 45 seconds.
5: Remove from the microwave and pour over your frozen cookie dough. Add a couple of more chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
6: Remove from the freezer and slice into squares. Ready to serve. Place leftovers back in the freezer.
I do not recommend baking our No-Bake Cookie Dough. Because it does not contain eggs or leavening agents, which are key ingredients in developing texture and lift in baked cookies. Exposing no-bake cookie dough to high oven temperatures will cause the product to liquefy and possibly burn.
There are approximately 154 calories in a no-bake cookie bar prepared with a mixture of almond and cashew butter.
There are approximately 9.7 grams in a no-bake cookie bar prepared with a mixture of almond and cashew butter. Perfect for a low carb/keto diet.
Watch the How to Make Healthy Cookie Dough Bites Video Here...
- If you want to make protein cookie dough bites just add in a ¼ cup of your favorite flavored protein powder. like Orgain Organic Vegan Creamy Chocolate Fudge protein powder.
- Use your melted leftover chocolate to dip your pretzels in, then pop them in the freezer with your cookie bars.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Points System.
This No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe is only 6-9 Points on my app for one serving depending on how you slice you bars. Weight Watchers has a new individualized program right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Just plug the ingredients into your WW app to confirm the points for your individual program.
Make sure check out my Newbie WW Tips and Tricks Guide if you are just getting started.
I used to go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan prior to the new program and whenever I hit a plateau I did my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan. It's super easy to follow. You can grab a copy on Amazon here.
If you are impatient like me and want the 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan now I am offering an instant digital download of the entire plan for my Blog Visitors only for $1.00 today..just click HERE. Limited time only...
More recipes you will love....
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Want to stay connected? Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE HERE...