If you crave a little bite of sweetness after your meal and have a spare 10 minutes then these ridiculously delicious Vanilla Almond Protein Bites are your answer.
These little no bake keto protein balls are the perfect ending to any meal.
The blend of vanilla and the nuttiness from the Almond Butter mixed with some rainbow sprinkles make these low carb protein balls my new favorite after dinner dessert and I am sure they will be yours too!
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out own this award winning protein balls with oats recipe!
- Weight Watcher Friendly - Only 9 Smart Points.
- Mouth watering low calorie homemade protein balls recipe - that is not easy to find!
- Easy to make - requires no cooking, only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes to prepare.
- Kid friendly - so easy to make and rolling the oat balls in the sprinkles is fun for everyone!
- Budget friendly - costs less than $20.00 to prepare these protein power balls.
Check out my latest video:
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
- Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter - if you prefer chocolate you can swap the vanilla almond butter for a hazelnut chocolate butter.
- If you like mint flavor try the Mint chocolate dream almond butter. Cashew butter is also great for making no bake energy balls.
- Orgain Ketogenic Collagen Protein Powder Vanilla Flavor - if you prefer chocolate you can use the Orgain chocolate fudge protein powder - both flavors are delicious.
- Rainbow Sprinkles are perfect to roll your protein powder balls in, but chocolate sprinkles and even dark chocolate chips work well.
How to make this recipe:
1: Place all of your ingredients into a medium bowl.
2: Use a wooden spatula to mix all the ingredients until combined. You want to knead the dough by hand to get a really good blend. The dough will be very similar to cookie dough and it tastes just as good.
3: Once your dough is mixed well spoon out about 1 tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball with your hands.
4: Lay out a sheet of parchment paper and pour some additional sprinkles on your parchment paper then roll your protein ball over the sprinkles to cover the outside of your dough ball. The sprinkles should stick easily to the dough. Feel free to use chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts or even pretzel pieces to coat.
5: Once this is complete place in a storage container. Repeat step 4 until all the dough is used, the batter should make about 14 protein bites.
6: Store your Vanilla Almond Protein Bites in the refrigerator or freeze them for a frosty dessert.
- Rolled oats are perfectly fine to eat raw in this no bake oatmeal energy balls recipe. Especially when they are combined with the other ingredients. Allow the mixture to sit before forming into balls, they will soften and be easier to eat.
- These Weight Watchers protein balls need to be refrigerated and will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge in an air tight container and up to 30 days in the freezer.
- Eat a low calorie protein ball as a snack or a meal preferably within 1-2 hours of your workout. It will provide the energy you will need during exercise. As a post workout snack they will help repair muscle tissue and replenish glycogen stores.
Absolutely! These no bake energy bites are packed with healthy fats, fiber, and protein, making them the perfect, nutritious on-the-go snack!
Protein bites are the perfect low calorie diet dessert. The blend of Almond Butter, Protein Powder and Honey create a sweet creamy nutty flavor that is surprisingly filling for a small bite. So you satisfy that craving for an after meal dessert with a small amount of calories.
Protein Balls have a satisfying mixture of protein, good carbs, healthy fats and fiber. Each little energy bite has about 136 calories depending on the ingredients you choose. Also, these scrumptious little protein bon bons are portable, so they are the perfect nutritious grab and go snack to take before or after your workout!
No, you do not need an oven to prepare Protein Energy Balls. These are no-bake energy bites. Just mix up your batter and roll into balls for an instant healthy snack.
You can take your protein ball and flatten it into a cookie shape and microwave for 30 seconds and you will get a warm cookie crumble, perfect to add to your morning yogurt.
Orgain Ketogenic Collagen Protein Powder. This protein powder is high quality and delicious, I highly recommend using this brand.
You can eat them immediately or save them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. For longer storage you can freeze your protein balls for up to 3 months. They are extra yummy frozen, the perfect low calorie frozen dessert.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Smart Points System.
This Easy Homemade Vanilla Almond Protein Bite Recipe is only 9 Smart Points for one protein bite. Weight Watchers has 3 New Programs right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
I go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan and when I plateau I do my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again…… If you want to see new WW Food Lists for each plan just click Here…
Everybody Is Grabbing Up My Free Easy Keto Dessert E-Book!Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb 30 Day Meal Plan to jump-start your weight-loss. Lose up to 5 lbs in the first week.