If you crave a little bite of sweetness after your meal then these ridiculously delicious Vanilla Almond Protein Bites are your answer. These little keto protein balls are the perfect ending to any meal.
- 1 cup of Justin's Vanilla Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup of Orgain Ketogenic Collagen Protein Powder Vanilla Flavor
- 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons of Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Assemble: Place all of your ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Mix: Use a wooden spatula to mix all the ingredients until combined. You want to knead the dough by hand to get a really good blend. The dough will be very similar to cookie dough and it tastes just as good.
- Assemble: Once your dough is mixed well spoon out about 1 tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball with your hands.
- Assemble: Lay out a sheet of parchment paper and pour some additional sprinkles on your parchment paper then roll your protein ball over the sprinkles to cover the outside of your dough ball. The sprinkles should stick easily to the dough. Feel free to use chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts or even pretzel pieces to coat.
- Transfer: Once this is complete place in a storage container. Repeat step 4 until all the dough is used, the batter should make about 14 protein bites.
- Refrigerate: Store your Vanilla Almond Protein Bites in the refrigerator or freeze them for a frosty dessert.
- Rolled oats are perfectly fine to eat raw in this no bake oatmeal energy balls recipe. Especially when they are combined with the other ingredients. Allow the mixture to sit before forming into balls, they will soften and be easier to eat.
- These Weight Watchers protein balls need to be refrigerated and will last up to 2 weeks in the fridge in an air tight container and up to 30 days in the freezer.
- Eat a low calorie protein ball as a snack or a meal preferably within 1-2 hours of your workout. It will provide the energy you will need during exercise. As a post workout snack they will help repair muscle tissue and replenish glycogen stores.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Bite
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 60.6 mg
- Fat: 9.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3 g
- Protein: 3.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Vanilla Almond Protein Bite