Rich and creamy meets sweet and salty. The mouth watering flavor of these no bake cookie dough bites is made with a mixture of creamy cashew and honey almond butters coated with a hard shell of sea salted chocolate.
- 1/2 cup of Cashew Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 1 cup of Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Mix - Grab a large mixing bowl and add your cashew butter, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut flour, almond flour and mix together.
- Mix - When mixed well add a pinch of sea salt and a handful of chocolate chips and mix again.
- Assemble - Take your dough and flatten in a square baking tray and then place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt - Once your dough is firm you can make your chocolate layer by melting one cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Freeze - Remove from the microwave and pour over your frozen cookie dough. Add a couple of more chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Slice - Remove from the freezer and slice into squares. Ready to serve. Place leftovers back in the freezer.
- If you want to make protein cookie dough bites just add in a 1/4 cup of your favorite flavored protein powder. like Orgain Organic Vegan Creamy Chocolate Fudge protein powder.
- Use your melted leftover chocolate to dip your pretzels in, then pop them in the freezer with your cookie bars.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie Bite
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 4.6 g
- Sodium: 5.9 mg
- Fat: 10.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.7 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: No Bake Cookie Dough