Everyone will love these Mini 3 Point WW Muffins. They are sweetened naturally with banana and can be prepped in under 30 minutes.
By using banana as an ingredient it allows this recipe to use much less sugar and makes them super moist and delicious.
Oats add fiber and texture and the chocolate chips make them instant crowd pleasers.
Are these Weight Watcher Chocolate Chip Muffins Healthy?
Oh yes they are! Unlike those convenience store muffins loaded with Butter, Sugar and Vegetable Oils this easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin recipes uses much healthier ingredients like Low Fat Yogurt and Bananas.
How Many Calories are in these Low Fat Muffins?
These moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins have only 73 Calories per Muffin. They are the perfect grab and go snack when you are craving something sweet.
Can I use Sugar Free Chocolate Chips to Make this WW Muffin Recipe Low Carb?
They are Stevia Sweetened and have No Added Sugar, Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly 32% Cocoa, Gluten-Free & Non-GMO.
What can I use in place of Chocolate Chips for this Weight Watcher Muffin Recipe?
If you are staying away from Chocolate or just don't like it try using Raisins for extra sweetness and some walnuts for extra crunch.
How many Carbs are in these Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins?
How can I turn these Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins into Double Chocolate Chip Muffins?
Are you are Chocolate Lover? No worries just add in ⅓ cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder to the recipe and now you have a Chocolate Chocolate Chip Mini Muffin Yum!😍
Can I make this Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe Gluten Free?
You sure can, just swap the All Purpose Flour and Whole Wheat Flour with a Gluten Free Flour. The 3 Best Gluten Free Flours for baking are:
King Arthur Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
You probably do not normally pay attention to Gluten in your food but you may want to start as it does seem to have some benefits to your body. I try to incorporate Gluten Free foods into my diet as much as possible.
A gluten-free diet can provide many health benefits, especially for people with celiac disease. It may help ease digestive symptoms, reduce chronic inflammation, boost energy and promote weight loss.
Do you want to learn more about the benefits of eating Gluten Free? I recommend reading the Wheat Belly Book.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Smart Points System.
This Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe is only 3 Smart Points for one muffin. Weight Watchers has 3 New Programs right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
I go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan and when I plateau I do my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again…… If you want to see the new WW Food Lists for each plan just click Here…
If you have Hit a Weight Loss Plateau and the Scale is not Budging..Grab a Copy my Ultimate Book of Fat Burning Recipes👈🏻
In my book I have a 30 Day Meal Plan that you can use to get back on track. It has over 90 Low Carb - Fat Burning Recipes and easy to follow instructions. Just following the Plan for One week will have you feeling comfortable in your jeans again.
What can I do with Leftover Batter?
You may find that you have some extra Muffin Batter after you fill your 24 muffin cups but don't throw it away! This Weight Watcher Muffin Batter makes the most amazing Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Just take out a baking pan and line with foil or parchment paper and take a dollop of the batter - the same amount you would use for the mini muffin only flatten it into the shape of a cookie and bake at the same temperature as the muffins for about 12-14 minutes.
You get a moist cake like cookie for the same calories...so if you like cookies better than muffins you have to try this.
If you Love Weight Watcher Muffin Recipes you must try my 3 Ingredient Muffin Recipe Here❤️
What Kitchen Tools do I need for this Weight Watcher Mini Muffin Recipe?
A Set of Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
A Sturdy Whisk
5 Spritzes of Cooking Spray
- ⅔ Cup of Plain Low Fat Yogurt
- ⅓ Cup of Low Fat Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup of Uncooked Quick Oats
⅓ Cup of Dark Brown Sugar
1 Large Ripe Banana Smashed
1 ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
½ Cup of All Purpose Flour
⅓ Cup of Whole Wheat Flour
1 ¼ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
½ Teaspoon of Table Salt
½ Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Spray a 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan with Non Stick Spray.
2. Whisk together Yogurt, Milk and Egg in a large bowl. Add the Oats, Brown Sugar, Mashed Banana and Vanilla Extract and continue whisking together; Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Now whisk together the All Purpose Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt in a Medium Bowl. Add Flour mixture and all but 1 Tablespoon of the Chocolate Chips to the Yogurt mixture, stirring until moistened.
4. Spoon the batter evenly into the prepared Muffin Cups; then sprinkle evenly with the remaining Chocolate Chips.
5. Bake until golden brown on top and toothpick inserted into the center of the Muffin comes out clean, should be about 15-17 minutes until baked to perfection.
6. When the Muffins are done cooking remove from the oven and let cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
7. Once the Muffins are cool run a butter knife around the inside of the cups to loosen the Muffins from the pan.
8. Remove the Muffins from the pan and cool completely on your wire rack.
9. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 3 months.
Hey, Before you go make sure you Grab a FREE Copy of my Easy Keto Dessert Cookbook!!Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Make sure you try this Fan Favorite Apple Cinnamon Muffin Recipe - Just click Here for Instant Access😍
Click Here to see this Easy Recipe!