Do you want to make a homemade pizza that makes you feel like you are sitting at a Cafe in Naples eating the most amazing Thin Crust Brick Oven Pizza in only 15 minutes?
If you answered yes then you must try making this easy WW Artisan Style Pizza Crust with 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe.
This 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough is the secret. You would normally need a large brick oven and a pizzaiolo (artist pizza maker trained by generation after generation in the craft) to assemble a pizza like this, now you are the pizzaiolo.
Every Bite of this Artisan Style Homemade Pizza with 2 ingredient dough is unmatched and unforgettable. Crispy , Crunchy and Delicious who knew 2 simple ingredients could make such an amazing low calorie dough.
Why Make this Recipe?
- Weight Watcher Friendly - This 2 Ingredient Pizza crust is 5 points on the Green plan, 4 points on the Blue plan and 4 points on the purple plan. On the new 2022 WW Points plan it comes up as 3 for me. Make sure you input the ingredients into your WW App for your exact personal points.
- Mouth watering low calorie pizza - that's not easy to find!
- Easy to make - Only 2 simple ingredients and 15 minutes to prep.
- Kid friendly - Let the kids roll out the dough and flavor it with their own secret ingredients.
- Budget friendly - Costs less than $20.00 to prepare.
- Aroma - Homemade WW Artisan Pizza smells amazing baking in the oven.
This 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough is made with Greek Plain Yogurt and Self-Rising Flour.... that's it, so simple.
- If you want to make 2 ingredient dough without Greek Yogurt you can swap the yogurt with sour cream.
- For a Vegan 2 ingredient pizza dough try using bread flour and coconut cream.
- If you need a Gluten Free 2 ingredient pizza dough - just use a gluten free self rising flour like Bob's Red Mills Gluten Free Self Rising Flour.
Check out my Latest Videos Here:
How to Make 2 Ingredient Artisan Style Pizza Crust:
It is super quick and easy to make this 2 ingredient dough recipe. It will take about 5 minutes to mix the yogurt and flour into a nice dough.
1: Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
2: Add your Yogurt and Flour to a large bowl and mix or knead your dough with your hands until it is smooth for about 2 minutes.
You may want to sprinkle a little flour on your hands so the dough does not stick. Feel free to add in a seasoning to your 2 ingredient dough like Italian seasoning, Rosemary or Basil.
3: Sprinkle a large sheet of parchment paper with flour. Place your Dough Ball on the paper and cut the dough in half.
4: Take a rolling pin and sprinkle it with flour and roll each piece of dough into a 6 inch round circle. You don't have to use a rolling pin you can use your hands to flatten out your dough and shape it. It does not have to be perfect. Sometimes the rough edges come out extra crispy which is nice.
5: Now transfer your dough and parchment paper to your baking sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the bottom is golden. If you have a pizza stone use that instead of the baking pan.
6: Remove from Oven and Top each Pizza with your desired base and toppings and then place back in the oven to bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
7: Ready to Eat!
- Knead your dough for about 2-3 minutes to make it airier and fluffy.
- Add some seasonings to your 2 ingredients dough for extra flavor like Italian Seasoning or Rosemary. I like to use the Flavor God seasonings.
- Let your homemade 2 ingredient dough rest for at least 5 minutes before creating your pizza crust.
- You don't have to roll your dough with a rolling pin, feel free to hand stretch your dough with your hands. Some say using your hands helps with gluten development and actually creates a better crunch and chewiness.
- For a super thin cracker crust use the rolling pin.
- Don't worry about the shape. it does not need to be perfect round, that is the beauty of handmade artisanal pizza. It looks like it was made from a human not a machine in a factory.
- Use a pizza stone when baking your Weight Watchers Artisan Pizza with 2 ingredient dough. A Pizza Stone mimics the effects of a traditional pizza oven by turning it into a red hot surface to cook pizza on.
- Always pre heat your oven - a hotter oven makes better pizza
You may have heard everyone talking about Artisan Pizza lately and were wondering what exactly is Artisan Pizza. Although it sounds very bougie it is really just a term for pizza made fresh by hand for the best quality.
Two ingredient dough is healthier thanks to the Greek Yogurt. Anything you make with 2 ingredient dough is going to be lower in carbs and higher in protein. Also lower in sodium and fat.
Yes you can freeze 2 ingredient dough. I recommend breaking up your dough ball into smaller portions when freezing so they defrost quicker. Just divide your dough ball into 4 portions and place in separate Ziploc Freezer bags. Let it thaw for 10 minutes before using.
2 ingredient dough consists of self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. So simple!. The baking powder in the self-rising flour gives the dough its quick rise; yogurt makes it tender and pliable for easy hand stretching or rolling.
Keep it in a Tupperware or any air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Pizza crust is not the only thing you can make with 2 ingredient dough. You can make two ingredient dough pretzel bites. Just roll your 2 ingredient dough into a rope and cut into bite size pieces, place in the oven or air fryer to bake for 7-10 minutes then brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sea salt.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
I found this recipe in one of my new Weight Watchers cookbook. WW is constantly coming out with new healthy low calorie recipes that I love to test out and share if they are good.
Want to see the Green, Blue and Purple WW Zero point food lists just click here.
If you are a newbie Weight Watcher check out my Beginners Guide with tips and tricks to succeed with all the WW plans here. One batch of this easy 2 ingredient dough makes two 6 inch pizzas.
What are some good Base Sauces for Pizza?
- BBQ Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Marinara Sauce
- Garlic & Oil
- Hot Sauce
- Part-Skim Ricotta
- Olive Oil
- Chimichurri Sauce
- Soy-Miso Sauce
- Balsamic Glaze
- Thai Chili Sauce
- Curry sauce
- Alfredo Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce - make a Dessert Pizza
What are the Best Toppings for Homemade Pizza?
- Shredded Low Fat Mozzarella
- Diced Shrimp
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Chicken
- Goat Cheese
- Black Olives
- Turkey Bacon
- Turkey Pepperoni
- Bell Pepper
What Kitchen Tools do I need?
You don't need anything fancy to make these delicious treats.
Make sure you have:
- Large stainless steel bowl to mix your dough.
- A quality Rolling Pin
- A Rocking Chopper is really handy for chopping Veggies and Slicing the Pizza
What else can I use this Dough For?
I grabbed smaller pieces of the dough and rolled them into breadsticks and then sprinkled them with Everything Bagel Seasoning. I was able to make 10 Breadsticks with one batch of dough and they were delicious!
- Cinnamon & Sugar Popping Candied Cranberries Recipe
- Easy Two Ingredient Chocolate Truffles with Coconut Cream
- Easy Air Fryer Stuffed Pork Chops
- Healthy Air Fryer Apple Fries
- Easy Air Fryer Smashed Brussels Sprouts
- Cast Iron French Onion Chicken with Mushrooms
- 5 Minute Homemade Mason Jar Strawberry Ice Cream
- WW Spaghetti Carbonara with Peas
Make sure you grab a FREE copy of my Easy Keto Desserts Here..Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb 30 Day Meal Plan to jump-start your weight-loss. Lose up to 5 lbs in the first week.