Ok here comes recipe #6 for my new blog Low Carb Parmesan Chicken, I think you will like it!
You know when you hear Chicken Parmigiana you immediately think of that yummy, cheesy, breaded ,fried, high calorie Italian version. You would not think that Low Carb Parmesan Chicken would taste as good since it is made without the breading but this actually does taste delicious and I believe I may even like it better.
The Low Carb Parmesan Chicken comes out super crispy on the outside and stays juicy tender on the inside. It was so easy and quick to make, that I was able to make it mid week after coming home from work when time and my desire to cook was in short supply.
I have made this several times already and usually slice it up and add it to a salad or throw it into one of my low carb wraps and make a sandwich, however you decide to eat it I know you will enjoy it.
This is what you need to prepare:
1 - Thin Boneless Chicken Cutlets
2-1 egg whisked in a bowl
3- One container of Shredded Parmesan Cheese in a large bowl
4- One Pat of Butter
5- Olive Oil
6- Non Stick Skillet - I use my Copper Skillet which I love!
- Take your chicken cutlets and dip in the egg wash then transfer one at a time into your shredded parmesan coat your cutlet with the cheese on both sides then transfer to your heated skillet.
- You should have one pat of butter and a splash of olive oil warming in your pan while you are prepping the cutlets.
- Do not make your skillet too hot as you don't want to burn the cutlets.
- Cook till golden about 3-4 minutes then flip for another 3-4 minutes. You may want to take your spatula and get underneath the cutlet while they are cooking to make sure they don't stick or burn as they do cook quick.
- When they look crispy and golden remove and serve.
Don't Forget Dessert - Grab your FREE Copy of Easy Keto Desserts Cookbook right HERE!Print
Let me know if you and your family enjoyed this recipe as much as I do! Oh and don't forget always serve your food in style. I have added a really nice Italian serving dish in case you need one just click on the image for details.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.