Super Easy 2 Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe that makes Brick Oven Style Homemade Pizza that is unmatched and unforgettable. Crispy, Crunchy and Delicious.
- 1/2 cup of Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2/3 cup of Self-Rising Flour
- Any Toppings that you Love
- Preheat: Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Mix: Add your Yogurt and Flour to a large bowl and mix or knead your dough with your hands until it is smooth for about 2 minutes. You may want to sprinkle a little flour on your hands so the dough does not stick.
- Prep: Sprinkle a large sheet of parchment paper with flour. Place your Dough Ball on the paper and cut the dough in half.
- Bake: Now transfer your dough and parchment paper to your baking sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the bottom is golden.
- Assemble: Remove from Oven and Top each Pizza with your desired base and toppings and then place back in the oven to bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes.
- Eat: Ready to Eat!
- Knead your dough for about 2-3 minutes to make it airier and fluffy.
- Add some seasonings to your 2 ingredients dough for extra flavor like Italian Seasoning or Rosemary. I like to use the Flavor God seasonings.
- Let your homemade 2 ingredient dough rest for at least 5 minutes before creating your pizza crust.
- You don't have to roll your dough with a rolling pin, feel free to hand stretch your dough with your hands. Some say using your hands helps with gluten development and actually creates a better crunch and chewiness.
- For a super thin cracker crust use the rolling pin.
- Don't worry about the shape. it does not need to be perfect round, that is the beauty of handmade artisanal pizza. It looks like it was made from a human not a machine in a factory.
- Use a pizza stone when baking your Weight Watchers Artisan Pizza with 2 ingredient dough. A Pizza Stone mimics the effects of a traditional pizza oven by turning it into a red hot surface to cook pizza on.
- Always pre heat your oven - a hotter oven makes better pizza
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 25.2 mg
- Fat: 3.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.7 g
- Protein: 7.9 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: Pizza Dough