Crunchy on the outside and ooey gooey on the inside - what's not to love? Turn your campfire s'mores into an indoor easy air fryer Hershey S'mores recipe with your Ninja Foodi in only 3 minutes.
S'more's come from the phrase "some more". S'mores appeared in a cookbook in the early 1920s, where it was called a "Graham Cracker Sandwich".
The text indicates that the treat was popular with both Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts. Today bonfire s'more are popular with everyone.
No campout is complete without roasting marshmallows over an open fire, but hey sometimes the weather does not cooperate and you need to bring the fire pit s'more indoors.
That's where the air fryer comes in handy. You probably never thought of baking marshmallows in an air fryer but it actually works really good. In less than 3 minutes you can create a delicious Weight Watchers air fryer dessert.
Make them with low fat graham crackers, Hershey miniature chocolates and large marshmallows. This is a super easy air fryer recipe.
Why make this recipe:
- Weight Watcher Friendly - Only 5 Smart Points per Hershey S'more - a very easy Weight Watcher air fryer recipe to prepare.
- A super tasty low calorie air fryer dessert - that is not easy to find!
- So easy to make - Requires only 3 ingredients and less than 3 minutes to make.
- Kid Friendly - Any air fryer recipe made with chocolate and marshmallows will have the kids lined up to participate.
- Budget Friendly - Costs less than $20.00 to prepare.
- Aroma - Toasting marshmallows in the air fryer will have your kitchen smelling like a cozy s'mores campfire.
Air Fryer S'mores Ingredients and Substitutions:
- Hershey's Miniature Chocolate Bars - The mini Hershey chocolate bars work perfect for this Ninja Foodi S'mores recipe. If you like peanut butter you can swap the Hershey's for Reese's miniature peanut butter cups to make a Reese's s'mores.
- Make this Gluten Free - If you need to make gluten free s'mores just use a gluten free graham cracker like Pamela's Gluten Free Honey Graham Crackers.
How to make this Air Fryer S'mores Recipe:
1: Pre heat your Air Fryer to 360 Degree F - I used the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer which has an auto pre heat.
2: Place 2 Graham crackers in the air fryer basket. You can place the crackers directly on the basket or use a sheet of parchment paper underneath. It is just neater and easier to clean using a parchment paper square but it works perfect either way.
3: Place one large marshmallow on top of each graham cracker.
4: Air fry for about 2 ½ minutes if you are using the Ninja Foodi air fryer. If you do not have a Ninja Foodi and are using a different brand air fryer set the temp at 390 Degrees F and you may have to air fry for up to 7 minutes. Just keep checking to make sure you don't over cook.
5: Remove graham crackers from the air fryer basket carefully with a spatula.
6: Set the toasted marshmallows on graham crackers down and place a miniature Hershey's chocolate bar on top of the toasted marshmallow.
7: Place a graham cracker on top of the Hershey bar and push down gently to make a nice little hand pie.
8: Serve immediately warm Yum!
- Pre heat your air fryer if it is recommended for your model
- Do not over crowd the air fryer basket. Cooking in batches is ideal for large volume.
- Open the air fryer while the food is cooking to monitor doneness. When you close the air fryer lid, it will resume cooking and the time will pick up where it. left off.
- Save any leftover s'mores once cooled in a ziplock bag or air tight storage container, they taste even better later.
- If you are having a party make a little DIY S'mores kit for the guests by wrapping a pre stacked graham cracker, chocolate bar and marshmallow with plastic wrap and a rope ribbon.
Everyone is used to making campfire s'mores but if you are not camping but still want to experience that cozy campfire cooking experience just use an air fryer or toaster oven. Same recipe; sandwich a marshmallow and chocolate bar in between 2 graham crackers and bake for 2-5 minutes.
A S'mores usually consists of a marshmallow which is on average 25 calories, a graham cracker which is on average 130 calories and some chocolate which can be 70-100 calories. So one S'mores is usually about 250 calories.
Traditional s'mores use a graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate. Some more modern s'mores ideas would be using a cookie in place of the graham cracker like an Oreo for Oreo s'mores. You can also swap plain chocolate for Reese's peanut butter cups if you like a nutty flavor. Try adding in some fruit like sliced strawberries for a dessert s'mores.
If you don't have graham crackers on hand try using any cookie like Oreo's or Nilla wafers, Oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookies.
When making a s'mores you normally sandwich in one marshmallow with a piece of chocolate between two graham crackers. You can be more daring and make a double decker s'mores by using two marshmallows sandwiched between three graham crackers.
Make sure you check out my latest videos:
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Smart Points System.
This Easy Air Fryer S'mores Recipe is only 5 Smart Points for one s'more. Weight Watchers has 3 New Programs right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
I go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan and when I plateau I do my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again…… If you want to see new WW Food Lists for each plan just click Here…
Make sure you grab a copy of my Free Easy Keto Desserts Here...Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Grab a copy of my newest book from Amazon if you need an easy to follow Low Carb 30 Day Meal Plan to jump-start your weight-loss. Lose up to 5 lbs in the first week.