You may find it hard to believe that this quick & easy naan bread recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes. Made with Weight Watcher friendly 2 ingredient dough. Saute on the stovetop until fluffy and golden.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to these easy to make no yeast naan breads.
If you love simple healthy recipes make sure you check out my 3 Ingredient Kodiak Cake Muffins, Wendy's Copycat Frosty , Easy Keto Cheesy Chaffles, Air Fryer Avocado Fries or one of my favorites Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Breast.
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out on this authentic naan bread recipe with yogurt!!
- Weight Watcher Friendly - This easy low calorie WW 2 ingredient dough Naan bread recipe is only 4 points for one Naan bread slice on my WW Plan when you slice your dough into 6 pieces. If you slice into 8 smaller pieces they become perfect little crispy & crunchy snack bites at only 3 points.
- Since the new Weight Watchers plan is personalized you will have to input the ingredients used into your WW app to get your exact points.
- Easy to Make - This at home Naan bread recipe requires only 2 ingredients and 5 minute prep time.
- Kid Friendly - This healthy WW 2 Ingredient Naan bread is the perfect size for those little hands. Add a drizzle of butter and the kids won't even know you are feeding them a nutritious snack.
- Perfect Dough for Homemade Pizza - Use this recipe to make a quick wood fired pizza dough or an artisan crust pizza. You can't find an easier recipe for a WW pizza dough!
- Budget Friendly - Costs less that $20.00 to prepare this Naan bread with yogurt recipe.
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
- Plain Greek Yogurt - for a Vegan Naan Bread recipe use a Coconut Milk Yogurt.
- Self Rising Flour - for a Gluten free Naan Bread recipe just swap with a Gluten Free Self Rising Flour.
- Optional Sea Salt - I like to use Celtic Sea Salt.
How to Make 2 Ingredient Naan Bread:
1: Grab a large bowl and mix your self rising flour and yogurt together with a pinch of sea salt. Use your hands to mix and form into a dough ball.
2: Flour a wooden kitchen surface and also sprinkle some flour on your dough ball- flatten into 6-8 Naan shaped breads.
3: Add a splash of olive oil to a non stick sauce pan and heat on medium. When hot place dough into pan and sauce for 3 minutes on each side.
4: When cooking is complete remove from pan and place on a cooling rack. Brush lightly with melted butter and chives for extra flavor. Ready to eat! Enjoy...
Watch the How to Make Homemade Naan Bread Video Here..
Homemade Naan Bread can be healthy to eat when you prepare it with a low fat low sugar Greek Yogurt. Skip the sugar and oil by using self rising flour.
Naan can be served with hummus, vegetable curries, beans and lentils. However, it is also great as an appetizer with dips, or used as a pizza crust.
Yes, homemade 2 Ingredient Naan Bread is Weight Watcher friendly. Homemade Naan bread can be incorporated into any healthy diet.
Yes! You can freeze naan bread. Just place your leftovers in a Zip Loc freezer bag for up to 6 months. It can be easily thawed at room temperature or in the microwave. Once thawed pop in the toaster or air fryer for a couple of minutes to warm and crisp.
- Add some diced up herbs into your dough before cooking like Rosemary, Chives or even diced jalapeños if you like a spicy naan bread.
- Saute your naan bread in a flavor infused oil like Italian Garlic,Basil,Lemon or Chili.
- Turn them into a dessert naan bread by adding a Cinnamon and Sugar spice.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Points System.
This No Yeast Naan Bread Recipe is only 3-4 Points on my app for one serving depending on how you slice your dough. Weight Watchers has a new individualized program right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Just plug the ingredients into your WW app to confirm the points for your individual program.
Make sure you check out my Newbie WW Tips and Tricks Guide if you are just getting started.
I used to go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan prior to the new program and whenever I hit a plateau I did my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan. It's super easy to follow. You can grab a copy on Amazon here.
More recipes you will love!!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Want to stay connected? Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE HERE...