If you like Buffalo chicken wings, give these air fried Tyson chicken wing snacks a try. Enjoy them as an appetizer, side dish or an easy low carb meal.
Perfect when you are pressed for time. These Tyson any'tizers air fry in under 15 minutes. They taste great garnished with sliced scallions, parsley and a sprinkle of Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
Who says you have to make a meal from scratch every night. Sometimes a little short cut with a bag of frozen Tyson chicken and your air fryer is all you need.
And if you don't have an air fryer, you can bake these in the oven at 400 degrees F for 28 minutes.
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out on this super easy frozen chicken wings recipe!
- Weight Watcher friendly - This easy low calorie air fryer Tyson wings recipe is only 6 points per serving on my WW Plan. Since the new Weight Watchers plan is personalized you will have to input the ingredients used into your WW app to get your exact points.
- Mouth watering low calorie snack - Only 190 calories for 3 ounces of homemade air fryer buffalo chicken wings.
- Easy to Make - These low carb Tyson wings in the air fryer bake up in only 15 minutes.
- Kid friendly - Kids love these crispy chicken wings in the air fryer. They are the perfect size for the little hands to pick up.
- Budget friendly - costs less than $20.00 for a bag of these Tyson any'tizers hot wings - Buffalo style.
- Aroma - Tyson wings cooking in the air fryer smell just like a fresh bucket of KFC chicken wings..yummy!
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
- One 22 Ounce bag of Tyson Any'tizers Hot Wings Buffalo Style - you can air fry any brand of frozen chicken wings using this same recipe, so don't worry if you can't find this particular brand.
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Fresh cut Parsley and Chives
1: Pre heat your air fryer. I air fried these using my Ninja Foodie Air Fryer at 390 degrees F and also cooked a batch in my no name Amazon air fryer at 360 degrees F. Both worked great, the only difference is the Ninja Foodie cooks faster.
2: Place a sheet of aluminum foil in your air fryer basket if you don't like to get your basket dirty and give it a spritz of olive oil. Now place your frozen wings on the aluminum foil and give them a spritz of olive oil.
3: Add your favorite seasonings - I like to add Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
4: Close the lid to your air fryer and if you are using the Ninja Foodi air fryer bake for 12 minutes at 390 degrees F. If you have a different brand bake for 16-18 minutes at 360 degrees F. For all around crispiness try flipping the wings at the halfway cooking point.
5: Remove from air fryer basket and serve with some chopped chives and parsley and your favorite dipping sauce.
Watch the quick video on How to Make Air Fried Chicken Wings....
Yes, you can put frozen wings in an air fryer. Prep your air fryer basket by spritzing with olive oil or nonstick spray. Place frozen wings in a single layer into the basket of the air fryer. Cook wings at 390 degrees for 12 minutes. Use a spatula or spoon to break them apart if needed, but they should be apart.
Frozen wings cook quickly in the air fryer. You can make a batch of 8-10 wings in about 12 minutes at 390 degrees F bake time.
You can use frozen or fresh thawed chicken in the air fryer. Both versions come out super crispy in the air fryer.
Place the Tyson Wings into your air fryer basket and making sure that the chicken wings are not overcrowded. Set up your air fryer at 390°F and timer FOR 12 minutes and start cooking them. Turning halfway through after about 6 min, so that you get an even cook on your chicken wings.
- For a quick low carb dipping sauce mix together ½ cup of Mayo, 2 tablespoons of reduced sugar ketchup, 2 teaspoons of Sriracha, 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard and 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Are you a Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Points System.
This Easy Air Fryer Buffalo Hot Wing Recipe is only 6 Points on my app for one serving. Weight Watchers has a new individualized program right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Just plug the ingredients into your WW app to confirm the points for your individual program.
I used to go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan prior to the new program and whenever I hit a plateau I did my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan. It's super easy to follow. You can grab a copy on Amazon here.
If you are impatient like me and want the 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan now I am offering an instant digital download of the entire plan for my Blog Visitors only for $1.00 today..just click HERE. Limited time only...
Make sure check out my Newbie WW Tips and Tricks Guide if you are just getting started.
More recipes you will Love!
Don't forget Dessert - Grab a FREE copy of my Easy Keto Desserts Here...Print
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Want to stay connected make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE HERE...