Hello, fellow food enthusiasts! Today, we're diving into the world of quick and delightful baking with a recipe that embodies simplicity, health, and pure deliciousness - our Easy 3-Ingredient Vegan Banana Oat Cookies.
If you're in search of a wholesome treat that requires minimal effort, features simple ingredients, and satisfies your sweet tooth while aligning with your health goals, you're in for a treat!
These vegan banana oatmeal cookies are crafted with the perfect balance of flavor and nutrition, combining the heartiness of rolled oats with the natural sweetness of ripe bananas.
Picture this: a fuss-free recipe that transforms quick oats and rolled oats into delightful, healthy cookies – a perfect breakfast or anytime snack that will leave you reaching for seconds.
Our mantra for this recipe? Easy, simple, and oh-so-tasty. With just three ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these healthy banana oatmeal cookies in no time, making them an ideal choice for busy mornings or those moments when your sweet tooth demands attention.
These banana oatmeal breakfast cookies are not only a perfect breakfast option but also a guilt-free indulgence for any time of the day.
Packed with wholesome ingredients, they make for a great healthy snack that caters to your nutritional needs while keeping your taste buds happy.
So, if you're ready to embark on a delightful baking adventure that promises simplicity, health, and flavor, gather your quick oats, rolled oats, and ripe bananas, and let's get baking!
These 3-ingredient vegan banana oat cookies are about to become your new go-to recipe for a perfect breakfast or a quick and healthy snack. Happy baking!"
Make sure try some of my other popular healthy Weight Watcher recipes. Low Calorie Wendy's Frosty, 3 Ingredient Cinnamon Muffins , Mini DASH Chaffles, Air Fryer Beignets and The WW Zero Point Apple Crisp Chips.
Why make this recipe?
You don't want to miss out on these easy healthy 3-ingredient banana oatmeal cookies!!
Weight Watcher Friendly - These vegan breakfast cookies are only 1 smart point on my WW app for one sweet treat.
Since the new Weight Watchers plan is personalized you will have to input the ingredients used into your WW app to get your exact WW personal points.
Easy to Make - Preparing these healthy banana oat cookies requires only 3 simple ingredients and 5 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients needed and substitutions:
Quick cooking oats - You can use quick oats or old-fashioned oats for these oatmeal banana cookies.
Bananas - Try to use an overripe banana. Look for the spotty banana they are usually the sweeter ones.
Raisins and Chocolate Chips - These chewy cookies are great with raisins or chocolate chips mixed in.
I made a batch with dark chocolate chips as well as a batch with raisins. You could also try using some cacao nibs or even sprinkle in some pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, chia seeds or even sunflower seeds.
How to Make Vegan Oat Cookies
1: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Peel your bananas and place them in a large mixing bowl. Then smash them with a fork.
2: Add 2 cups of oats to your mashed banana; mix and stir together.
3: Next add in your raisins or chocolate chips and blend together.
4: Grab a large baking sheet pan lined with parchment paper and scoop your cookie dough with a cookie scoop onto the pan.
You will have little round dollops which you can bake this way or you can flatten with the bottom of a glass to make a cookie shape.
5: Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack at room temperature.
Watch the How to Make Vegan Banana Oat Cookies video here...
- Choose Ripe Bananas: Ensure your bananas are ripe for natural sweetness and a moist texture in your cookies.
- Opt for Oat Flour: Use oat flour for a gluten-free option or to add a hearty texture. It's rich in fiber and nutrients.
- Consider Almond Flour: For a nutty flavor and added nutritional boost, include almond flour in your recipe.
- Healthy Fats with Coconut Oil: Substitute traditional fats with coconut oil for a dose of healthy fats that promote satiety.
- Almond Butter Magic: Incorporate almond butter for a creamy texture and nutty taste. It's a great source of protein and healthy fats.
- Sunflower Seed Butter Option: Swap out almond butter with sunflower seed butter for a nut-free alternative. It adds a unique flavor profile.
- Cashew Butter Twist: Another nutty alternative is cashew butter. It brings a buttery richness to the cookies.
- Natural Sweeteners: Use mashed bananas and a touch of maple syrup as natural sweeteners instead of added sugars.
- Pinch of Salt: Enhance the flavors by adding a pinch of salt. It balances the sweetness and complements the ingredients.
- Vanilla Extract Boost: A touch of vanilla extract elevates the overall taste of your cookies. Ensure it's pure vanilla for the best flavor.
- Brown Sugar Hint: If you prefer a slightly deeper sweetness, add a bit of brown sugar. It complements the natural sweetness of bananas.
- No Added Sugar Focus: Keep your cookies low in added sugar to align with healthy eating goals, especially for those on Weight Watchers.
- Whole Wheat Flour Option: For added fiber, consider using whole wheat flour or a mix of whole wheat and oat flours.
- Experiment with Flours: Mix different flours like oat and almond for a unique texture and flavor combination.
- Vegan Butter Substitute: If you're looking for a buttery taste without animal products, try vegan butter as an alternative.
- Freezer-Safe Container: These cookies freeze well, so prepare a batch and store them in a freezer-safe container for convenient, quick breakfast or snacks.
- Airtight Sealed Container: Keep your cookies fresh by storing them in an airtight container. This prevents them from drying out.
- Meal Prep Friendly: Incorporate these cookies into your meal prep routine for a healthy and convenient snack option.
- Extra Cookies for Later: Double the recipe and save extra cookies for those times when you need a wholesome treat on hand.
- Mindful Portioning: Even though these cookies are healthy, be mindful of portion sizes. Enjoy them in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Are you Weight Watcher?
If you follow my Blog you probably already know I am a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I like to point all of my Recipes with the WW Points System.
This healthy vegan cookie recipe is only 1 Point on my app for one chocolate chip-raisin banana oatmeal cookie. Weight Watchers has a new individualized program right now to make it easier to enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight.
Just plug the ingredients into your WW app to confirm the points for your individual program.
Make sure you check out my Newbie WW Tips and Tricks Guide if you are just getting started.
I used to go back and forth between the Purple Plan and the Blue Plan prior to the new program and whenever I hit a plateau I did my own 30 Day Low Carb Meal Plan which jumpstarts the Fat Burning again, so if you feel stuck try it!
Embark on a transformative culinary journey with '30 Days of Fat Burning Recipes,' a meticulously crafted guide written by the expert author and food blogger, Susan from Sueseaqpi.com. This comprehensive book seamlessly blends a 30-day meal plan with over 90 delectable low carb recipes, making it an indispensable companion for anyone looking to embrace the keto lifestyle. Susan not only demystifies the world of keto but also imparts invaluable lifestyle tips, acting as your trusted companion on the journey toward success in adopting a low carb lifestyle.
If you are impatient like me... blog visitors can get instant access to the digital download version today for only $1.00 just click here...
More recipes you will love!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Want to stay connected? Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE HERE...