Wow do you believe it is the first week of February, and another day closer to Spring, woo hoo!!
This means it won't be long before we have to take out our warm weather clothes, of course I want mine to fit; LOL... so I am continuing my quest to eat good, so here comes another great low carb recipe Magical Keto Crack Slaw.
........Why Crack Slaw? So good it's addictive........
- Pick a Protein: I used, 1 package of ground chicken chop meat you can change it up and add your preference, if you are vegan you can add tofu, or ground veggie burgers, yum!
- 1 head of chopped cabbage or if you don't have time to shred the cabbage use a package of Dole Coleslaw Mix which is basically shedded cabbage and carrots which is what I used, fast, easy and fresh.
- 4 garlic cloves
- Sesame Oil
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Sriracha if you like spicy (Here reckless abandon with seasoning can shine)
Step 1 - Saute the ground chicken in a pan with olive oil until lightly browned then remove from the pan and place on the side in a bowl for use later.
Step2 - Mince your Garlic and saute in a pan with Sesame Oil until golden. (don't burn/smoke the garlic as it will make the whole thing taste bitter)
Step 3 - Add cooked ground chicken or desired protein back in the pan with the garlic and mix together
Step 4 - Add your shredded cabbage and mix together
Step 5 - Season with low sodium soy sauce and Sriracha, if you prefer spice it up.
Step 6 - Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until desired texture
Step 7 - Serve and enjoy!!
They call this Magical Keto Crack Slaw because it is so tasty it is addicting. Tastes like you are eating the most delicious deconstructed egg roll guilt free...super filling and healthy. Let me know how creative you were with the recipe and how you like it.Print
Magical Keto Crack Slaw Low Carb Easy to Make
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 one cup servings 1x
An Easy Keto Friendly Meal
- One pound of Ground Chicken or Turkey Chopmeat
- One Package of Shredded Cabbage Coleslaw Mix
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- Sesame Oil
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Sriracha if you like it spicy
- Saute the ground chicken in a pan with the Olive Oil until lightly browned then remove from the pan and place on the side in a bowl for use later.
- Mince your Garlic and saute in the pan with Sesame Oil until golden ( don't burn/smoke the garlic as it will make the whole thing taste bitter)
- Add in your cooked ground chicken back into the pan with the garlic and mix together.
- Add in your shredded cabbage.
- Season with low sodium soy sauce and sriracha.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until desired texture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Keto
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 2.4 g
- Sodium: 101.1 mg
- Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.1 g
- Protein: 13.8 g
- Cholesterol: 41.4 mg
I like to serve all of my meals in unique bowls and dishes as it just turns an average meal into a fun event. I added an image below of some cool bowls just click on the image for more detail.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.
Get your book for $1.00 Here...
This was easy to make and tasty thank you