I am always looking for a Delicious, Super Easy, Refreshing Summer Salad. Let me tell you this one is amazing. This healthy zero point bean salad only takes 5 minutes to prepare.
I put this scrumptious Summer Bean Salad together in under 10 minutes and I made enough to last the entire week, and I indulged all week long.
Is Bean Salad good for Weight Loss?
Bean Salad is helpful for weight loss as it provides a good balance of fiber, protein and healthy fats.
Since this recipe is a 0 Point recipe on Weight Watchers, that was ZERO POINTS, it is the perfect side dish.
I have been adding a cup to embellish my Garden Salads for some extra protein and also adding it as a side accompaniment to my lunch and dinner. This side dish will surely satisfy and fill you up as it has for me.
If you are planning a party or just get together with family or friends add some Quinoa Chips to your bowl and it becomes a great Chip & Dip snack.
How Long does a Homemade Bean Salad last?
This Easy Bean Salad tastes the best when you eat it fresh with the first 24 hours; however if you refrigerate it your Summer Bean Salad in an air tight container it should stay fresh fro 3-5 days.
Can I freeze Bean Salad?
Yes you sure can. When properly stored in a sealed container, this salad should last up tp three months in the freezer.
What other types of Beans can I use for this Summer Bean Salad?
- Pinto Beans
- Kidney Beans
- Navy Beans
Here are your Ingredients:
- 1 Can of White Beans - Rinsed and Drained * If you are on a Low Sodium Diet Rinse your beans well
- 1 Can of Black Beans - Rinsed and Drained * If you are on a Low Sodium Diet Rinse your beans well
- 1 Fresh Tomato Diced
- 1 Uncooked Small Onion Diced
- 1 Rib of Celery Diced if you do not like celery swap for a diced Red Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar or Use a Fat Free Italian Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Parsley
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Pepper
- If you like Spice one of my Facebook Friends added Cilantro and Jalapeños and said it was Delish!!
Take all of your ingredients and mix them together in a mixing bowl and that is it..chill and serve. Serving Size is equal to One Cup.Print
added an image of a great salad bowl just click on the image for more detail.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my full disclosure policy here.