When you're bored with fruit and yogurt, this warm and filling WW creamy scrambled eggs recipe hits the spot. Loaded with fresh diced tomatoes and scallions making it the perfect protein packed breakfast.
If you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea or even a weeknight meal this WW 2 point egg recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes.
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Medium Scallions sliced
- 1 Medium Tomato diced
- 4 Tablespoons of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Pepper
- Prep - Coat a medium non stick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat.
- Whisk - In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, scallions, salt, pepper and diced tomato until blended. Add egg mixture to skillet; cook, gently turning mixture with heat proof spatula or wooden spoon, until eggs start to set, about 2 minutes.
- Cook - Stir in cream cheese, cook over low heat, gently stirring, just until eggs set, about 1 minute more (there should be some creamy pieces of cheese)
- Serve - Ready to eat!! Serving size 3/4 cup.
- You can easily turn this into a WW Texmex scrambled eggs recipe by adding in a scoop of chili and some tortilla chips.
- Try swapping the cream cheese for goat cheese for a milder earthy flavor.
- Freeze your leftover scrambled eggs for quick busy morning breakfasts or mid week dinners.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 302.1 mg
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.2 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
- Cholesterol: 191.4 mg
Keywords: Creamy Scrambled Eggs