Indulging your sweet tooth doesn't have to derail your progress on the Weight Watchers journey.
For all the chocolate lovers out there craving a delectable holiday treat without the guilt, I've got you covered with the ultimate solution: Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge Low Point Recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup of Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 5 ounces or a 1/4 Cup of Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 ounce or 1/4 cup of Fat Free/Sugar Free Instant Chocolate Pudding
- You will need a square 8-inch pan and plastic wrap to get started. Arrange 2 pieces of plastic wrap about 16 inches long for each sheet across each other in the shape of a cross. Fit the plastic wrap into your baking pan - allow the excess to hang over all 4 sides of your pan.
- In a food processor puree the cottage cheese and vanilla extract on high until smooth.
- Now add your pudding mix into the cottage cheese blend and use the food processor to mix until combined.
- Next melt your chocolate chips in the microwave by placing them in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving on high in 20 second intervals. Stop every 20 seconds to mix the chocolate until melted completely.
- Pour your melted chocolate into the food processor with the cottage cheese blend and mix on low until combined.
- Pour batter into your pan - smooth it out with a rubber spatula and then fold the plastic wrap over the fudge until completely covered.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours. Once chilled remove plastic wrap and transfer fudge to a cutting board. Optional -Sprinkle with Celtic Sea Salt - Slice into 25 squares. Store leftovers in the fridge. Enjoy!!
- Start by gathering all your ingredients: cottage cheese, Jello instant pudding mix (sugar-free) Optional add ins: unsweetened cocoa powder, unsweetened chocolate, real sugar or a sugar substitute, unsweetened applesauce, mini marshmallows, and small paper cups to hold your fudgy bites.
- Choose a sugar substitute for extra sweetness that works well for baking and doesn't leave an aftertaste. Stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit sweeteners are popular choices.
- Opt for unsweetened applesauce instead of oil or butter to reduce the fat content while keeping the fudge moist.
- Use unsweetened chocolate to control the sweetness level and avoid adding unnecessary sugar to the recipe.
- Blend the cottage cheese until it's smooth to ensure a creamy texture in your fudge.
- When melting the chocolate, do it slowly over low heat or in the microwave in short intervals to prevent burning.
- Mix the cocoa powder and Jello instant pudding mix thoroughly into the cottage cheese to evenly distribute the chocolate flavor.
- Incorporate the sugar substitute gradually, tasting as you go, to achieve the desired level of sweetness.
- Stir in the unsweetened applesauce to add moisture and sweetness without extra calories.
- Fold in some mini marshmallows to give your fudge a delightful texture and a hint of sweetness.
- For portion control, pour the fudge mixture into small paper cups. This way, each serving is pre-portioned, making it easier to stick to your Weight Watchers plan.
- To achieve a firmer consistency, refrigerate the fudge for at least a few hours or overnight before serving.
- Consider using small molds or ice cube trays for shaping the fudge into bite-sized portions, perfect for snacking or sharing.
- Keep track of the number of servings you make to help with portion control and staying within your daily SmartPoints budget.
- Enjoy your Weight Watchers fudge or chocolate marshmallow fudge in moderation, savoring each bite while staying mindful of your overall calorie intake. Remember, it's all about balance and finding healthier alternatives to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 16
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 41.8 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.8 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 1.6 mg
Keywords: Weight Watchers Chocolate Fudge