Your first bite into these crispy cheesy deep dish pizza bites will have you saying more please! Only 2 WW points and less than 10 minutes to bake up these easy bite sized pizzas.
This easy bite size pizza is made for you! It starts with the Weight Watchers 2 ingredient dough recipe. Then we spread our favorite marinara sauce and add a layer of shredded cheese with a sprinkle of seasoning.
- 1/2 cup of Self Rising Flour
- 1/2 cup of Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 dashes of Italian Seasoning
- Prep - Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray 4 cups of a 6 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix - To make your dough mix flour with yogurt in a large bowl. Evenly form into 4 balls, and place each one in a sprayed cup of the muffin pan. Press it into the bottom and sides, forming a bowl shape and add a dash of seasoning.
- Bake - Bake until lightly golden brown and cooked through about 7-10 minutes.
- Toppings - Top with marinara sauce, cheese and Italian seasoning. Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until melted and crispy. Ready to eat Mangia!!
- Add some seasoning to your dough before baking. Using a dash of dried oregano, dried basil or even sun dried tomatoes will add an extra layer of flavor to your dough.
- Try different sauces like a meat sauce or even an Alfredo sauce instead of plain marinara.
- Don't forget the crust. Brush the outer crust with garlic butter and shake some parmesan cheese on the edges or even a sprinkle of everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 Mini pizza
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 387.7 mg
- Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.8 g
- Protein: 8.8 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: Deep Dish Pizza