Spicy foods are my favorite and this Healthy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe does not disappoint. These stuffed Jalapeño Poppers are baked to perfection in the Air Fryer and only 2 points on Weight Watchers. Oh and did I mention they are Keto friendly as well..double bonus..Low Carb and Low Points.
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1/2 Cup of WW Reduced Fat Shredded Mexican Style Blend Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of WW Reduced-Fat Whipped Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Tablespoon of Fat Free Mayonnaise
- 8 Jalapenos
- 1/4 Cup of Regular Liquid Egg Substitute - Like Egg Beaters or Liquid Egg Whites
- 7 Tablespoons of Cornflake Crumbs
- Spritz Air Fryer Basket with Spray Olive Oil
- In a Medium bowl, combine WW Mexican Cheese, WW Cream Cheese and Fat Free Mayonnaise; mix together well and set aside. Halve Jalapeno Peppers lengthwise and remove seeds; fill each half of the jalapeño with your cheese mixture.
- Place Egg substitute in a shallow dish. Dip stuffed peppers into egg substitute and then roll in cornflake crumbs...or if you are going Keto roll in pork rind crumbs to coat.
- Transfer peppers to your Air Fryer Basket, give them a spritz of Olive Oil and Bake 15 minutes at 350 Degrees. Bake until filling is bubbly and the outside begins to brown. Serve Hot and Crispy. ***Note if you do not have an Air Fryer you can bake in the oven on a Baking Sheet at 350 Degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from Air Fryer with a spatula and serve Hot and Crispy!
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 Jalapeno Poppers
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 4.4 g
- Sodium: 116.6 mg
- Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6 g
- Protein: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 8.4 mg
Keywords: Jalapeno Popper Low Carb