Welcome, foodie friends and Weight Watchers, to a world of culinary wonders that will tantalize your taste buds and keep your waistline in check!
Today, we bring you an uplifting and enlightening recipe that has taken the internet by storm – the sensational No-Bake Frozen Yogurt Chocolate Strawberry Bites.
- One cup of Plain Greek Yogurt or Vanilla Yogurt
- If you are using plain Greek Yogurt you will need 3 Tablespoons of Honey. If you use Vanilla Greek Yogurt then use only 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- 2 Cups of chopped strawberries.
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips melted.
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil.
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- Mix - Mix one cup of plain Greek yogurt with 3 tablespoons of honey. If you are using a flavored Greek yogurt like vanilla you will only need 1 tablespoon of honey. Now add in your chopped strawberries and fold together.
- Scoop - Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking pan and scoop about a tablespoon size dollop of the yogurt berry mixture onto the pan. Repeat until the entire yogurt batter has been used.
- Freeze - Place your tray of yogurt berry piles in the freezer for 2-3 hours until frozen.
- Melt - Prepare your chocolate dip by melting 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips with your coconut oil in the microwave. This should take about 1-2 minutes in the microwave; stir every 30 seconds until you get a nice creamy chocolate sauce.
- Dip - Remove your frozen yogurt bites from the freezer and dip in the melted chocolate. Add a sprinkle of sea salt and then place back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Eat - Remove from freezer and eat!! So yummy.....
- Choose ripe and fresh fruits: Opt for fruits that are in season and at their peak ripeness for the best flavor and texture.
- Use Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is thick, creamy, and has a higher protein content, making it ideal for frozen yogurt bite.
- Select a good quality chocolate: dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa content is great for a rich and intense flavor.
- Melt chocolate properly: Use a double boiler or microwave in short intervals, stirring frequently to prevent overheating and burning.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper: This will make it easier to remove the frozen yogurt bites once they're set.
- Cut fruits into bite-sized pieces: Ensure the fruit pieces are small enough to fit comfortably on the yogurt bites.
- Choose a variety of fruits: Experiment with different fruits like strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and raspberries for a colorful assortment.
- Use a silicone mold or mini muffin tin: Pour the yogurt into a silicone mold or mini muffin tin to create uniform frozen yogurt bites.
- Add a touch of sweetness: If desired, sweeten the yogurt by adding a small amount of honey or agave syrup to balance the tartness.
- Freeze until firm: Place the molds or muffin tin in the freezer until the yogurt bites are completely frozen, usually for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 candy
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 22.5 g
- Sodium: 8.8 mg
- Fat: 11.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.2 g
- Protein: 4.3 g
- Cholesterol: 3.1 mg
Keywords: Frozen Yogurt Chocolate Strawberry Bites