Mini Chocolate Cakes - Fudgy Moist and Delicious
- Cooking Spray
- 15 Ounce Can of Black Beans
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Unsalted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- For the Chocolate Ganache - 5 Tablespoons of Bittersweet Chocolate Chips and 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. Coat Mini Muffin Pan with cooking spray.
- Combine Beans, Sugar or Swerve, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, Butter, eggs, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract in a mixer or food processor (I used my Nutribullet Rx which worked great) puree until smooth Next add in semi sweet chocolate chips pulse until combined.
- Spoon a heaping Tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup or for a fancier swirl add batter to a zip lock bag and squeeze batter mixture into cups.
- Bake 9-10 minutes then remove from oven; let cool in pan.
- Now for the Chocolate Ganache:
- Place your Bittersweet Chocolate or Regular Chocolate Chips if you do not have the Bittersweet and water in the top of a double boiler. I quickly made my own with a heat proof bowl set over a pot of simmering water; Whisk mixture until fully melted and glossy.
- Remove from heat; let cool for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the ganache over each cake using a spoon or once again add to a ziplock and squeeze over each cake .
- Now add your topping...whatever you like; a berry, a nut, coconut, peanut butter. The ideas are endless.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Bon Bon
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 8.6 g
- Sodium: 126 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 28.3 mg
Keywords: Chocolate Bon Bons