A spoonful of comfort...rich, tasty and Delicious! Who knew there was such an easy recipe for a Low Carb Creamy Tomato Soup that actually helps you lose weight.
- 1 cup of Tomato Sauce ( the jarred kind, but try to use a brand with no sugar or corn syrup, such as Rao's
- 3 cups of Beef or Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream
- Handful of Spinach if you like
- A couple of Fresh Basil Leaves
- Combine Tomato Sauce and Broth then whisk together in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a Boil and then reduce heat and simmer for about 7 minutes - you can add in your Spinach and Basil while it simmers.
- After the 7 minutes let your soup cool for a few minutes then add in the heavy cream and whisk together.
- Add a dash of Salt and Pepper and pour into your favorite mug and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 703.6 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 20.7 mg
Keywords: Keto Tomato Soup