A Quick and Easy Healthy Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Cups of Raw Unsalted Cashews
- One Head of Garlic
- a Block of Parmesan Cheese
- Take your 2 Cups of Raw Unsalted Cashews and soak them in water for about 30 minutes.
- Now add the Cashews to your Nutribullet or Blender.
- Add water to cover the nuts, about 2 cups.
- Add about 5 cloves of roasted garlic into the Nutribullet with the cashews and water.
- Add about 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese to the mix in the Nutribullet.
- Close the lid on the mixer and let it blend. In less than 5 minutes you will have the most delicious Alfredo Sauce.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Nutribullet
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 457
- Sugar: 3.8 g
- Sodium: 490.5 mg
- Fat: 32.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.7 g
- Protein: 22.2 g
- Cholesterol: 20.4 mg
Keywords: Alfredo Sauce