Only a handful of ingredients and three of them super chocolatey, need I say more? These chocolate dairy free browniesare great any time of the year and only need 30 minutes of bake time.
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Salt
- Steam - Cook your sweet potatoes. I peeled mine and cut into cubes and steamed them in my Black & Decker steamer for about 20 minutes then mashed them with a fork to a creamy puree. If you don't have a steamer you can microwave your sweet potato. Just remember to poke some holes in the skin with a fork and then microwave for 5-7 minutes. Once it has cooled a bit slice open and scoop out the inside and mash.
- Mix - In a large bowl combine all of your ingredients and mix well into a nice triple chocolate batter.
- Assemble - Pour your Sweet Potato brownie batter into a 9x9 inch greased baking pan.
- Bake - Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Cool - Remove from oven after 30 minutes and let cool - add some extra chocolate chips on top and sprinkle with some powdered sugar or colored sprinkles for fun.
- If you find yourself with the strange problem of having excess brownies don't let them go to waste. Try freezing them for later use as toppings for sundaes or other desserts.
- Pulse your slightly stale leftover over brownies in a food processor until they form coarse crumbs. Store in a Zip Loc freezer bag in your freezer. Sprinkle the frozen crumbs onto ice cream or other desserts.
- If you want to freeze an entire batch of brownies first slice up the entire tray of brownies. Then wrap a piece of waxed paper around the sides of each slice; reassemble the brownies and freeze. Now you can remove as many pieces as you want without defrosting the entire tray.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 14.6 g
- Sodium: 11.8 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.6 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Triple Chocolate Brownie Dairy Free