Grab a tube of precooked polenta and watch it turn into the easiest air fryer polenta recipe. This corn-meal based staple product slices up into perfect round chips or crispy fries.
20 minutes is all it takes to prepare this light and healthy snack, side dish or lunch that you will be craving and find yourself making all year long.
- Slice - Grab your polenta roll and remove from the plastic wrap. Slice into 1/4 inch thick rounds. If you want to make fries slice your rounds into 1/2 inch sticks
- Air Fry - Preheat your air fryer to 390 Degrees F. Once your air fryer is at the correct temperature add a sheet of aluminum foil and give it a spritz of olive oil. Now add your polenta rounds or fries to your air fryer basket on top of the foil. Give your polenta a spritz of olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve - Close your lid and air fry for 20 minutes until golden and crispy. Then remove and serve.
Air Fryer Expert Tips:
- Don't overcrowd your air fryer basket you need room for the heat to circulate.
- Grease your air fryer basket with a spritz of olive oil.
- Flip foods halfway through the cooking time to insure even cooking.
- Open the air fryer as often as you like to check for doneness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3 slices
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 360mg
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Air Fryer Polenta