Do you love Crispy French Fries but are cutting carbs to jumpstart your weightloss? If you answered yes then you are going to love this fun Low Carb Air Fryer Avocado Fries Recipe, which I might add has a Keto friendly version included as well.
- 2 Avocados, pitted, peeled and cut into 11 wedges per Avocado
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour - If you are going Full Vegan use Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs - If you are going Keto use 1 Cup of crushed Pork Rinds
- Freshly Ground Pepper or Cayenne Pepper if you like it Spicy
- Cooking Spray
1: Preheat Air Fryer to 390 Degrees F
2: Place Flour, Beaten Eggs and Breadcrumbs in separate bowls. Season each with Salt and Pepper or Cayenne...or just use your favorite condiments for Flavor.
3: Dust the Avocado Wedges in the Flour, shaking off the excess. Dip in the Beaten Egg and then dip in the Breadcrumbs.
4: Spritz the Air Fryer Basket with Olive Oil and then arrange the Battered Avocado Fries in the Air Fryer Basket then give them a Spritz of the Olive Oil Cooking Spray.
5: Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning after 5 minutes, until Golden Brown and Crispy. Remove from the Air Fryer and serve immediately.
- Try making yourself a keto ranch dressing for dipping with 16 oz of sour cream,1 tsp of garlic powder,1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of onion flakes, 2 tsps of parsley, 1 tsp of dill weed, 1 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper and one tsp of erythritol - mix together and you have a delicious keto ranch dressing.
- If you want to make a Vegan avocado fry swap the eggs for Aquafaba and then you will have avocado fries with no egg.
- For gluten free avocado fries use almond flour and Michelle Farms gluten free bread crumbs.
- When placing your avocado slices in the air fryer basket do not overcrowd. It is important to leave some space so that the air can circulate for optimum crisping.
- You can slice your avocado into thin slices instead of wedges to make keto avocado chips in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 22 Avocado Fries
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 54 mg
- Fat: 9.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Avocado Air Fryer