Chicken and Waffles a perfect Brunch Meal. The Sweet and Savory Combination is unmatched.
- One Pack of Perdue Chicken Wings 6-8 pack
- 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Your favorite Seasoning Rub
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- Olive Oil Spray
- Frozen Waffles your choice - I used a light whole grain brand to keep it healthy
- 100% All Natural Maple Syrup
- Season - In a medium bowl Season the Chicken with the Garlic Powder and Spices you Prefer
- Coat - Transfer the Chicken to a sealable plastic bag and add the Flour. Shake to thoroughly coat the Chicken
- Prep - Spray the Air Fryer Basket with the Olive Oil
- Transfer - Using Tongs transfer the Chicken from the bag to the Air fryer. Spray them with olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes...then
- Air Fry - Open the Air Fryer and flip your Chicken Wings. Continue to cook and flip every 5-10 minutes until 30 minutes have passed and the Chicken is fully cooked. Depending on what temperature you set, your fryer may cook the wings quicker, I set mine to 360 and cooked the wings for the full 30 minutes as I like mine crispy.
- Remove - Remove the cooked Chicken from the Air Fryer and Set aside
- Clean - Rinse the basket and base with warm water to prep the Air Fryer for the Waffles.
- Air Fry - Place your Frozen Waffles in the Air Fryer. Do not stack them. Give them a spray of the Olive Oil and Cook for 6 minutes
- Remove - If necessary remove the Cooked Waffles from the Air Fryer when done and repeat step 8 for the remaining Waffles, my Air Fryer has a large capacity 5.5qt Basket and it cooked all the Waffles in one shot.
- Eat - Serve the Waffles with the Chicken and a touch of Maple Syrup, light Whipped Cream or even some Hot Sauce...Sweet and Spicy...Yum!
Nutrition Information is for Chicken Wings only
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Brunch
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 wing
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 14.3 mg
- Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 9.7 mg
Keywords: Chicken and Waffles