A Super Easy Low Calorie 3 Ingredient Muffin Recipe
- 3 Bananas
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oats Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix ( Or any flavor you like - the Dark Chocolate is Delicious also)
- Take your Bananas and peel them.
- Place your Bananas in a large bowl and smash them really good with a fork until they are really mushy.
- Now add in your eggs to the Bananas and mix together well.
- Now add your Kodiak Cake Mix and stir everything together. Mix it well.
- Take out your regular size Muffin pan and spray the holes with some Olive Oil Spray so the Muffins do not stick.
- Now take your Muffin mixture and pour the batter into each Muffin hole - fill each hole about halfway with the mixture.
- Now place into the oven at 350 F Degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete remove from the oven and let cool.
- When removing the Muffins from the pan just run a butter knife around the edges and they should pop right out easily.
- Now ready to eat...if you have any leftovers make sure to refrigerate them and just heat up in the Microwave when you want a snack.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: One Muffin
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 228.4 mg
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
- Cholesterol: 46.9 mg
Keywords: Cinnamon Oat Muffin