A most delicious mixture of an Egg, Cheddar Cheese and Almond Flour. Blended together these ingredients create a crispy cheesy low carb swap for bread.
- One Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese or your favorite cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Almond Flour
- Preheat your Mini Waffle Maker
- In a bowl, whisk together the cheese, almond flour and egg until well blended.
- Once your waffle maker is hot, give it a spritz of olive oil and then evenly sprinkle of little shredded cheddar cheese directly onto the griddle of your waffle maker.
- Pour half of the Chaffle Batter onto the griddle of your waffle maker over the cheddar cheese you just sprinkled and then sprinkle the top with a little bit more of the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Close the lid of your waffle maker and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the 2 minutes is up quickly unplug the waffle maker and let cool for a minute then gently remove your first chaffle with a spatula or butter knife.
- Ready for the next chaffle just plug in the waffle maker and repeat steps 1-6.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Waffle Maker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Chaffle
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 0.7 g
- Sodium: 143.2 mg
- Fat: 10.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 g
- Protein: 8.9 g
- Cholesterol: 109.3 mg
Keywords: Keto Low Carb Chaffle