Are you looking for a delicious and guilt-free dessert option that won't throw off your weight loss goals? Look no further than this WW crustless vanilla cheesecake recipe with cottage cheese!
- Cooking Spray - 4 Sprays
- Fat Free Cottage Cheese - 4 cups
- Monkfruit Sweetener - 2/3 cups
- Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Eggs - 3 Large Eggs
- Fresh Raspberries - 1 cup
- Prep - Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F - Coat an 8 Inch Springform Pan with cooking spray - wrap the outside of the pan with foil.
- Blend - In a food processor, blend your cottage cheese until smooth. Add in your Monkfruit sweetener, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Continue blending until well combined then add in your eggs; process until smooth.
- Pour - Pour your batter into your Springform pan. Bake until the cheese is golden around the edges about 1 hour and 5-15 minutes. When baking is complete remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Set - Cover the top loosely with foil and refrigerate for 3-4 hours until chilled and set. Remove from refrigerator and take off the aluminum foil and open the latch on your Springform pan and lift up gently to remove.
- Serve - Serve with fresh raspberries and decorate as desired. Cut into 8 slices. Serving size is one slice. Enjoy!!!
- Use egg whites instead of whole eggs to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the cheesecake.
- Add fresh fruit like berries or sliced bananas to the top of the cheesecake instead of using sugary fruit toppings.
- Use a non-stick baking spray or parchment paper to reduce the amount of added fat from greasing the baking dish.
- Use a small baking dish or muffin tins to make individual cheesecakes instead of one large cheesecake to control portion sizes.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before slicing to prevent it from crumbling and falling apart.
- Serve the cheesecake with a dollop of low-fat whipped cream or Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream.
- Enjoy a small slice of cheesecake as a treat, and balance it out with a healthy diet and exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 65 minutes
- Category: Desset
- Method: Oven Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 18.5 g
- Sodium: 379.7 mg
- Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.1 g
- Protein: 15.4 g
- Cholesterol: 83.8 mg
Keywords: Vanilla Crustless Cheesecake