A Low Carb Easy Breakfast Frittata
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Bag of Frozen Spinach or Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/4 cup of Scallions or Diced Onion
- Pinch of Paprika
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Crack the 4 eggs and pour into a bowl and whisk them together with the milk, salt & pepper, minced garlic, paprika & red pepper.
- In a separate medium sized pan saute the Spinach with the scallions and a little olive oil until the Spinach gets wilted.
- Now add the Sautéed Spinach into your bowl with the egg mixture and add in the sun dried tomatoes then mix gently.
- Ok ready to pour your mixture into your casserole dishes and then sprinkle the tops with the grated Parmesan Cheese. Place casserole dishes on a large baking sheet pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Mine took 22 minutes for perfection. Mangia!
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Casserole Dish
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 4.9 g
- Sodium: 333.3 mg
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3 g
- Protein: 18.5 g
- Cholesterol: 379.8 mg