Welcome to my kitchen, where I'm delighted to share with you a recipe that perfectly combines indulgence and healthiness: the No Bake Jumbo Rice Cake Almond Butter Cookie.
As an dessert lover, devoted Weight Watcher, and food blogger, I've created this delightful treat that's not only delicious but also aligned with your weight loss goals and ideal as a pre or post-workout snack.
- One 5.3 ounce plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Thin Rice Cakes crumbled
- 2 Packets of Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
- A couple of chocolate chips for topping
- A drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
- Take 2 rice cakes and place them in a Zip Loc bag and crush them using your hands.
- Now grab a bowl and mix together your rice cake crumble with your plain Greek yogurt and 2 packs of Stevia.
- Now take your yogurt mixture and place it on a small baking pan on top of a sheet of parchment paper and shape it into a big cookie.
- Now spread some almond butter on top or peanut butter if you prefer or use both. Add a couple of chocolate chips on top and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
- Now place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and have a bite....so delicious!!!
- Crush the rice cakes finely: Use a food processor or place the rice cakes in a sealed plastic bag and crush them using a rolling pin. The finer the crumbs, the better the texture of your cookies.
- Mix with binding ingredients: Rice cakes alone may not provide enough moisture and binding properties for cookies. Mix the rice cake crumbs with ingredients like nut butter, honey, or maple syrup to help hold the cookies together.
- Add flavors and textures: Enhance the taste and texture of your cookies by incorporating additional ingredients. Consider adding chocolate chips, dried fruits, chopped nuts, or shredded coconut to add interest.
- Experiment with spices: Play with spices to add depth of flavor to your cookies. Cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, or vanilla extract work well in rice cake cookies.
- Adjust sweetness: Depending on the sweetness of your rice cakes, you may need to adjust the amount of additional sweetener. Taste the cookie dough before baking and add more sweetener if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 271
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 51.1 mg
- Fat: 16.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Protein: 16.8 g
- Cholesterol: 18.4 mg
Keywords: Almond Butter Rice Cake