Do you Love a Wendy's Frosty? Chocolate, Vanilla, Delicious and Oh! way too many calories right… Wrong, not with this Low Calorie Wendy's Frosty Recipe. No need to feel guilty indulging in this tasty Milkshake. This Copycat Wendy's Frosty Recipe is loaded with flavor and low in calories and carbs.
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar-Free Fat-Free Chocolate Pudding Mix or Vanilla, Butterscotch, Pistachio - pick your favorite flavor.
- 1 teaspoon of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Packets of Stevia
- About 10-12 Ice Cubes
- Optional - 2 Tablespoons of Cool Whip Lite
1: Take all of your Ingredients and add to your Nutribullet or Blender
2: Mix or Blend for One Minute
3: Pour and Serve Yum!
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Frosty Milkshake