This delicious Keto Carrot Cake cooked in 54 Minutes in the Instant Pot...it was soooo easy. Try it Today!
- Cake Ingredients: 1/3 Cup of Grated Carrots
- 1/3 Cup of Grated Zucchini
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- 2/3 Cup of Erythritol and Oligidsaccharide Blend Granular Sweetener. I used Swerve Granular Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cardamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- Frosting Ingredients: 4 Ounces of Block Style Cream Cheese, Softened and Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter softened and cut into cubes
- 2 teaspoons of Powdered Erythritol or Swerve
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon of Heavy Cream
- Spray your cake pan with Coconut Oil and set aside.
- Prep your Carrots and Zucchini - If you purchased pre shredded Carrots and Zucchini then you are ready. If you did not then you need to grate One Carrot and One Zucchini with a manual Grater by hand or what I used was my Ninja Express Mini Chopper which worked great.
- Place your Grated Carrots and Zucchini in a Colander with a Paper towel on the bottom and one on top to absorb the excess moisture. Set aside.
- Combine the Almond Flour, Granular Sweetener, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Cardamon, Nutmeg, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Butter and Vanilla Extract in a large bowl. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer beat the Ingredients on Medium until thoroughly combined.
- Add in your Carrots and Zucchini into your Batter and Mix again until combined.
- Pour the Batter into your Baking Pan and Cover your Pan tightly with Aluminum Foil.
- Place the Steam Rack in the Inner Pot of your Instant Pot and now add 1 2/3 cups of water to the Bottom of the Pot. Place the covered cake pan on the Steam Rack.
- Cover and lock the lid on your Instant Pot. Flip the Steam Release handle to the sealing position. Pressure Cook (High) and set the cook time for 54 minutes. When the cook time is complete allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and carefully grasp the Steam Rack handles to lift the rack and cake pan out of the pot. Remove and discard the aluminium foil and let the cake cool for 25-30 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, make your frosting by combining the Cream Cheese, Butter , Powdered Erythritol, Vanilla Extract and Heavy Cream in a large bowl. Using a Mixer , beat the ingredients on high until well combined and a Smooth, Creamy consistency is achieved.
- Once the cake is cool, spread the frosting over the top of the cake and sprinkle the walnuts over the top.
- Cut the cake into 8 equal size wedges. Serve promptly or transfer to a resealable container and refrigerate for up tp 6 days. * This cake is preservative free and is perishable, so any leftovers must be refrigerated.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 54 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Keto
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 2.3 g
- Sodium: 76.2 mg
- Fat: 17.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 72.7 mg
Keywords: Keto Carrot Cake