These delectable mini keto everything bagel bites are guaranteed to be a hit at the breakfast table. They deliver a delicate crunch with a delicious burst of creamy cheese. The everything seasoning offers a rich, robust, garlicky flavor that's downright irresistible. The best part ... these air fryer bagel bites cook up in under 5 minutes and only require 3 ingredients.
- Assemble - Take 1 low carb tortilla wrap and butter it with 1 teaspoon of light cream cheese.
- Season - Sprinkle Everything But The Bagel Seasoning onto the cream cheese.
- Roll - Now roll up your tortilla like a cigar.
- Chop - Give your rolled tortilla a spritz of Butter Spray and then add a little extra seasoning on top and chop into 4 pieces.
- Air Fry - Place your bagel bites into the air fryer basket and cook for 2 minutes at 390 Degrees F.
- Cool - Remove from air fryer basket to cool - then eat and enjoy!!
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 bagel bites
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 16.6 mg
- Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 net carbs
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 1.2 mg
Keywords: Everything Bagel Air Fryer