This is a delicious all-purpose Low Carb Tortilla. Soft and easy to roll into enchiladas, burritos and even tacos. And you can even use them to make a quick healthy wrap with deli meat and cheese for a weekday lunch.
- 1 Cup of Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup of Avocado Oil
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Milled Flaxseed
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups of Boiling Water
- In a large bowl, beat together all ingredients except the boiling water.
- Add the boiling water and beat until smooth.
- Heat a medium non stick skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the heated skillet. Using the measuring cup , quickly spread out the batter as thin as you can without breaking the tortilla, to a circle about 5-6 inches in diameter.
- Cook until the tortilla is golden, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip, and then cook until golden on the second side, about 1-2 minutes more. Place the tortilla on a plate, and repeat with the remaining batter.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Keto Tortilla Enchilada