A Super Easy Keto Friendly Low Carb Stuffing for the Holidays
- 1 Batch of Low Carb Keto Cornbread
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 Cup of Diced Celery
- 1/4 Cup of Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons of Sage
- 1 Tablespoon of Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 Cup of Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 2 Eggs
- Cut your Cornbread into 1 inch cubes and lay them on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 250 F Degrees and bake your breadcrumbs for 1 hour until toasted and dry. Remove after 1 hour and then turn your oven up to 350 F Degrees.
- Heat your Butter in your Cast Iron Skillet over medium heat, once hot add in your onions and celery and cook for 10 minutes until softened then add in the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Now add in your toasted breadcrumbs to the skillet and toss with the onion and celery mixture.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the broth and eggs. Pour this mixture over the bread mixture in the skillet and toss to combine. Now cover your skillet tightly with some aluminium foil and bake at 350 F Degrees for 40 minutes. Remove the foil after 40 minutes and continue baking for an additional 5-10 minutes until the top is golden.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.