A Keto Friendly Low Carb Cornbread without the Corn...the perfect base for Keto Stuffing
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Melted Unsalted Butter
- 2 Sliced Jalapenos
- 4 Slices of Cooked and Crumbled Bacon
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 F Degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients except the sliced jalapeños.
- Pour your batter mixture into your cast iron skillet ( spray your skillet with some olive oil to coat before adding in the batter so it does not stick ) Spread the batter evenly with your wooden spoon in the skillet then top with some sliced jalapeños...use as many as you like.
- Place your skillet in the oven on the centre rack and bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Keto
- Method: Cast Iron Skillet
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Stuffing