This super simple 7 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe makes the perfect Yummy Dessert or a filling snack. These cookies can be whipped up in minutes and no one would even suspect they are keto-friendly and gluten-free.
- 4.4 Ounces of Salted, No Sugar added Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 Cup of Stevia
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Flaky Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place all of the ingredients, except for the salt, in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Drop tablespoons of the dough on the baking sheet, gently press down to flatten them, and then press down on them with a fork to leave a crosshatch pattern on top.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the edges are set and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 1o minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sprinkle the Sea Salt over the cookies before serving.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto, Gluten Free, Low Carb