If you thought Delicious Zucchini Bread was off limits on a Low Carb or Ketogenic diet lifestyle, this recipe is proof that almost anything can be made keto friendly.
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 2/3 Cup of Swerve
- 1/2 Cup of Golden Milled Flaxseed
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Flour
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Stevia
- 1 Medium Zucchini - do not peel the Zucchini just make sure you wash it so it is clean, shred it with a hand grater, make a nice pile of the shredded Zucchini and then use a paper towel to pat out some of the excess moisture.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F, Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Almond Flour, Swerve, Flaxseed, Coconut Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Baking Soda and Salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Eggs, Cream, Vanilla Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Stevia and Zucchini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Zucchini Bread Low Carb