This tasty Air Fryer Chocolate Cake is the perfect low calorie dessert - or a gourmet breakfast treat! Light, Sweet and Delicious. Just pop the ingredients in your Air Fryer before Dinner and you will have a 5 star Healthy Dessert ready to serve when everyone is done eating.
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 3 Large Eggs
- A Pinch of Salt
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 Degrees F for 5 Minutes.
- Prepare your Cake Pan by Spritzing it with Cooking Spray. If you don't have a Springform Pan in addition to the Spray you can cut 2 strips of parchment paper and form an X in the pan so that the cake will be easy to remove after the baking is completed.
- In a small bowl, combine the Coconut Flour, Baking Powder and a Pinch of Salt. Mix together and then set aside.
- In a Medium Microwave Safe Bowl, Heat the Butter until melted, about 25-45 seconds. Add the Chocolate Chips to the melted butter and whisk until smooth - you can put back in the microwave for another 30 seconds if they are not hot enough to melt. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Now whisk the eggs into the butter and chocolate mixture until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients that you had set aside with your Butter, Chocolate and Egg mixture and mix them all together until completely combined.
- Pour the cake batter into your cake pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 30 Minutes.
- Carefully remove the foil and insert a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean your cake is done if not put it back in the Air Fryer for another 5 minute increments and keep checking.
- Once your cake is done cooking remove it from the Air Fryer Basket and allow the cake to cool completely before removing it from the pan.
- Once cool release the lever on the Springform pan and it should come right out. If you are using the parchment paper system just grab 2 sides of the parchment paper flaps and lift cake out.
- Now you are ready to Ice your cake with some whipped cream, Sugar Free Jello Pudding or just Fresh Fruit.
- If you want to really indulge you can make an easy Chocolate Glaze by melting 3 Tablespoons of Butter and 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips - just microwave them together for 25-45 seconds, whisk and then drizzle or spread over your cake.
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from an online calculator which attempts to provide accurate nutritional information. Varying factors such as product types and brands can change nutritional information in any given recipe. To obtain the most accurate representation of the nutritional information in any given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe.